"forest" ch 7

"I think it would be good to stay in here for a moment and rest, we might need to clear our minds and discuss first on what is happening now," singapore said.

"Are you sure? I mean, that's a good point, but what about the weird creature or entity that's banging on the door? What if it got in?" Vietnam said. Looking at the door that is covered with earth magic. You can still hear banging in it.

"Then we will hold it off. Come on guys, we can do this! I mean, we trained ourselves and have magics, but well, i hope it's effective to those. Let's believe in ourselves that we can do this, " thailand said.  Encouraging the others by his words.

Asean smiled at what thailand said, clearly cheering up all of them and making them ready.

They all sat down on the ground while Asean casted another spell on the door. The banging is slowly disappearing.

"Lets discuss about brunei and phil, i have a theory that there are still in here but not in the school grounds, i can feel both of there auras but its faint there are clearly in the forest" singa said.

"I hope there safe," indo mumbled

"The creatures, from what i can tell, is a dark entity or a dark element light magic can be effective if we are going to fight them or if we ever encounter one i can feel that the air has changed around us. There are different types of entity or dark creatures surrounding the islands probably and each of them have different difficulties when it comes to power, " singa said.

"The one that we have encounter seems like a lower difficulty," Asean said.

"But still, it does not make sense for half or maybe more than half of the school students to just disappear out of thin air. Clearly earlier, there are a lot of you, but now it's quiet..." Asean said. Asean put a hand on his forehead. "This.. something quite big is involved in this. There must be a reason why there here, " Asean said.

"But what is it? Clearly, the island is protected and unseen from the humans eye-" japan said. He stopped mid sentence as he realised something.

"What if the humans are the ones who did this?" Japan said

"Impossible, but it can be....." Asean said.

"Why would they even want to kill us? What do they gain from even killing us, this does not make sense anymore, " indo said.

"It's just a possibility, or technically one of the options that we have to know what cause this," Asean said.

"We need to search for the others and gain a strong force against this creature fist before we try to dig deep. we are lacking power, especially light element holder," singa said.

They all nodded.

"First, let us rest at the moment and find a safe route to the forest, indo tell russia and america that soon we will come to the forest and meet up with them," Asean said. Indo nodded and had begun typing.

"Well, umm, i think we are missing something first??" Malay said. The others turn to him in question.

"We dont have supplies," he said.

Author heree, im slowly regaining my motivation. i hope there is more motivation to come TwT

I dont even know if the story is still right
There might be some errors (i forgot how to write stories)

(535 words)