"what is that..." ch3

I started healing japan and vietnam because they were close to the window.

"Mal, singa, is there still anybody injured?" I said.

" No, they are all now healed, but we need to wake them up now so we can make sure that everybody is alright," singa said. We nodded. i started to shake japans shoulders.

"Japan, wake up," i said. But he still won't wake up. This is weird. japan is not a heavy sleeper. I then looked at vietnam and shook him to wake up.

"Viet! Wake up, " i said, and he still did not wake up.

"Guys, they won't wake up!" I turned to them.

"Same with the others," Mr. Asean said. " i dont sense any magic being used around us, so this is weird. Try using your powers to wake them up. That might work. " we nodded.

"Water Ball," i casted and i shoot at japans face.

"Gah!! Who did that!" Japan shouted. "Ah, now im wet." Japan then saw phil." PHIL, why would you do that?!"

"Oh finally, you are awake," i said. "You won't wake up, and Mr. Asean said to use powers soo, sorry?"

"You couldn't have shoo -"

"Water Ball," i casted and shot it at vietnams face.

"AHH!" vietnam shouted."Why! Did you do that for?!" Vietnam angrily shouted.

"Hey! You guys won't wake up, so dont blame me for that!"i shouted.

"Quiet down, the others are starting to wake up," Mr. Asean said.

"Ugh singa, why would you give me nightmares?!" Brunei shouted. "That one was so scary, you know!"

"Dont blame me you wont wake up, and Mr. Asean allowed it," singa said. A smirked can be seen in his face.

"......" brunei stared at singa.

"Woah mal, what are you doing to indo?" Thailand said.

We looked at Mal and saw him writing something on indos' faces.

......

'I am an idiot monkey face,' he writes at indos Cheeks. Mal can be heard giggling, and then.

"Water Ball" mal casted and shooted not once but twice at indos' face.

"IM AWAKE!" Indo then saw mal smirking. "OH, YOU BEACH! COME HERE I WILL STRANGLE YOU TO DEATH!!" indo started to run at mal, but mal is faster.

"Guys, cut it out. we are in a serious situation here!" I said to them. Suddenly, everything stopped because of a sound.

"Grrrtrrrghrr" growling "caaaaaaahhhh" glitching "hihihuihuhu" and laughing

It can be heard outside and outside the classroom for some reason.

Nobody dared to move. Nobody dared to make a sound.

"Mr. Asean....." singa whispered but loud enough for us to hear. Singapore looked at Asean, not knowing what to do.

"We need to get out of here and get the others, but be quiet and dont make any loud sound for them to hear." Mr. Asean said. "We need to get to the others as fast as we could."

Mr. Asean opened the door slowly and looked around the hallways. He gestured to us to follow him, and we did. We slowly walk out of the classroom to the other rooms, but..

Every classroom is empty. Only shattered glass and things are inside the room.

NO SINGLE PERSON INSIDE.

"Mr. Asean, what do we do now?" Japan said. He had a little fear in his voice.

"The only thing we can do is hope and find a per-" Mr. Asean got cut off by a sound behind us.

"Hihihiuhiuhhuhuhu, found you~"

(Oop)

571 words