"humans?" ch 5

Warning:
Pink blood?

Brunei and phil pov.

They have been walking slowly thru the forest for a while now.

"Should we just run?" Phil asked.

"But they will hear it, so i think it might not be a good idea," brunei said. Brunei looked around the forest.

"Hmm..." phil thought about something. Phil then spotted a tree and got an idea.

"How about we climbed to that tree? That looks tall enough for us to see the outside." Phil said.

Brunei looks at the tree that phil is talking about. ' it does look tall enough.' "Sure, let's hurry."

Phil and brunei walked to the tree and climbed it.

'Please tree be strong enough to hold our weights' phil thought. After climbing the somewhat top of the tree.

"Do you see the academy?" Phil asked.

"No, i can't see it, and the forest ain't this big. Maybe we got teleported to another island." Brunei said. "This place is weird," brunei looked around.

"Brunei, look down.." phil said. Phils voice has a little fear in it.

Brunei looked down and saw a black slime creature.

"That's somewhat disturbing," brunei said

creepy and fascinating at the same time for me, " phil said.

>i...mi.....t hel.<

"Did you hear that?" Brunei said.

"Hear what, bru?" Phil asked.

"I- must be my imagination anyways run or fight?" Brunei asked

"Hmm, I Actually, I want to fight it, hehe." Phil said.

Brunei looked at him with a disbelief look saying 'are you crazy?' Look.

"I was just joking," phil said.

Brunei then looked at him with a 'seriously?' Look.

>....might.....hel...p<

"There it is again," Brunei said.

"What do you mean, brunei?" Phil is getting concerned.

"I hear a voice saying might help??" Brunei said.

"Are you crazy right now? Sorry, but i can't hear anything, " phil said.

>might....help....down<

'Huh down?' Brunei looked down and saw that the creature was looking at us.

"Wait.. are you the one speaking to us?!" Brunei shouted at the creature.

"Wha- Brunei?!! What are you doing???!" Phil asked. He's confused at what was going on to his friend.

"I heard the creature speaking to me!" Brunei said.

>yes....might....help<

"Phil, let's go down and talk to it!" Brunei said

"Are you crazy?! Why?!" Phil asked. Phil wanted to know what was going on.

"This might be a trick, you know!" Phil said.

Brunei stayed silent for a second and then pulled out a pocket knife.

"If it's a trick, then i got something to show too." brunei said. " Now come on!" Brunei jumped down from the tree.

"BRUNEI!" phil shouted,'That stupid idiot'. Phil quickly climbed down the tree that they were in.

After a minute or so

He saw brunei interacting with the creature. The creature let out some sound of thrill?? I dont really know.

"Phil, he really is the one speaking," brunei said. Eyes full of wonder and astonishment.

"Heh sorry bud but i dont get what you mean because clearly i can't hear a single thing that the creature is saying," phil said.

"Wait, really?" Brunei asked. 'Wonder why..'

"Yep, so if you can understand what it's saying, translate to me, and are you sure that thing is friendly?" Phil said.

The creature looked at phil and then nodded.

'Did it just nod??" Phil questioned

"See, it's friendly!" Brunei said.

"I thought you said it was disturbing?" Phil said.

Brunei cough " w-well anyways. He's saying something, so be quiet, " brunei said, shushing him.

> countrymaster, countryhumans allow me to introduce myself<

Brunei too said that phil can understand what it's saying.

>i am e#%£#%_<

>i am still in control<

>humans created us to kill you<

Wait, what...

>they-

"Wait, humans?!" Phil and brunei said.
They looked at each other.

"Humans... how did they find the academy?!" Brunei said.

>they know<

>they know everything, hurry, and get out of this academy!!< the creature shrieked.

>they will kill you all huryy and escape! Hurry!<

"Brunei, let's get out of here!" Phil said. "There's something wrong, brunei." Phil getting anxious. ' i have a bad feeling about this now'

"I-i agree, let's hurry," Brunei said

But before they move, the creature said something, and this time, phil heard it too

>help me....<

The creature is getting bigger.

"BRU-
*boom*

(I hope you guys dont mind me using gacha :D)

Remaining together:
Asean thailand Singapore Indonesia japan vietnam Malaysia

Separated:
Brunei philippines

Dead:

Anyways, thanks, guys
Forr 68 views 🎉🎉🎉

I hope you guys like my story!! And thanks again for this. i am actually very happy too when i got my first reader at this, so everyone reading Thanks really! 😊 have a nice day everyone!!

784 words