"Start" ch1

I woke up as the alarm sound kept beeping. I look at it, 7:58. 'Huh, it's 7:58' i thought as i closed my eyes again.

......

"ITS 7:58!?!? OH GOSHH, IM LATE!" i quickly put on my slipper and got up, i got my school uniform ready as i headed in my bathroom to shower. I speedrun showering, brushing my teeth, drying off, putting my uniform on, and fixing my hair. Lol

I looked at the time and It's 8:09. Oh gosh, Mr. Asean is gonna be mad at me for being late again. I took my things and put them in my bag. I ran out of the house, locked it, and then got on my bike to bike to school.

"I forgot to eat breakfast! Oh wait, we have a cafeteria. I'll just eat there. " i looked around my surroundings and felt the fresh air around. Oh, how it wouldn't have been so good if i just hadn't slept late. Well cant blame myself for watching dramas and anime.

I now saw the academy gate, and it was still open.

Author here~!. When a countrymaster is late, they will sign a form that deduct their points. The points are used to buy some things in the cafeteria or shop in the school. The academy gate will be closed once the classes start.

Back to the story.

'Wait, why is the gate still open?' I thought to myself.

....

"GODDAMMIT!!" I screamed. The reason is, well....

"Ok, class, we basically now changed your schedule, so i hope that none of you will be late again..." Asean stares at them for a second."You will receive you guys scheduled today this afternoon at the 1st gym, so please go there and behave. I assure you, you guys will now be satisfied with your schedule, so i hope i will not hear a single complaint about the changed schedule. understand?" Asean said.

"Yes, Mr. Asean, " the class said

"Oh, and before i leave, the classes will now start at 8:30. Class dismissed. " Asean now left and closed the door.

"I keep forgetting information knowadays," i frowned. "i couldn't have gotten at least another minute sleep." i sighed.

I entered the academy and I passed by some guards.

"Good morning, country master philippines! You are early today, " the guard said.

"Good morning to you too, and im early for today cause i forgot the new schedule time." phil said.

The guard chuckled. " Good luck then, sir philip, at your classes."

"Thanks." i walked to the entrance, and through the corridors. I climbed through the stairs and stopped on the third floor. I saw some other countries, and i greeted them a good morning. I stopped at the C-2 classroom.

I was greeted by nobody. I sighed. "At least i can still have some little peace before class starts." i opened my bag and grabbed my phone, i started playing my playlist and dozed off. I checked the time, and it was 8:19 am, i heard running in the halls, and i think i know who it was, and for the reveal, it's....

(Drumroll....)

"PHILLL!! TELL INDO TO SHUT UP!""WHAT?! HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT UP MAL!" Knew it, phil smirked."How did you guys even know i was here now?" I asked."Oh! I actually saw you at the gate. It seems like someone forgot that school starts at 8:30 now, " malay saidad he smirked."Shut up, mal," mal gasped, " phil, how could you do this to me, i thought we were best friends forever?" Mal faked a cry."Quit being dramatic, mal you are looking like an ugly monster right now," indo said, i tried to hide my laughter. Indo just smiled at Mal while Mal just stared at him like hes planning to murder him by sundown.

"You guys better hurry and seat now teachers coming early today for some reason? " ??? Said. " Did something happen, singa?" Mal asked. "I dont know, i am quite confused as well," singa said. " Where are the others?" I asked." Oh, they are coming now," singa said.

The door opened, reavealing students, of course. "Good morning, guys."  I said " morning!"

Time skip a few minutes.

"Singa, i thought you said the teachers gonna come early?" Mal asked "yeah where are they ?" Japan asked.

I looked at the door and saw someone? I blinked, and they disappeared. 'Huh, what the duck?' I thought.

"I am not sure either they said there gonnna come early, something must have happend to cause them to be late." Singa said.

The door then opened, reavealing.....

Mr. Asean?

775 words