ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 (ℝ)

Start from the beginning

His eyes flicker to my lips and skate over my body, longing for my breast. "But I do want to fuck you. Really badly."

My cheeks heat up and I feel something stir in my stomach. Something foreign

I get up and straddle him. His hands take a firm grasp on my hips. I throw my hands around his neck and ground myself onto his dick.

A low groan leaves his mouth and he grips my hips even harder. "Maya...," he warns. "I know you think you want this, but I need you to be absolutely sure you want this."

I ground myself harder on his lower region and he almost buckles over. "Y'know after everything, I should be the one asking you that." 

I drag my lips across his jaw, leaving a hot kiss in my path. His breathing picks up and he slightly moves my hips up and down. 

A small moan leaves my mouth as I feel my bulge hit my clit.

I press my lips against his and he captures me into a world-shattering kiss. His lips were round, sweet, and supple. They molded perfectly against mines and it drove me crazy. Never in my life has it ever felt so good to kiss someone before. 

I have tons of experience. More than most people and I was only 18. But kissing Kol...felt weird. It felt powerful. It felt magical.

Kol zips down my dress and peels it off my body. He trails his hot lips down the middle of my chest. He unclips my bra and captures my nipple in his mouth. 

He bit down on it which caused me to sharply intake. My back arches, pushing more of my chest to his face. His tongue swirls around the bud. I brace myself on his shoulders. He continues to play with me while moans tumble out of my mouth.

He takes me to his bedroom. We don't let each other go as we continue to kiss the life out of each other. It was like we were slowly sucking each other's souls. Bit by bit.

Kol places me on the bed as he takes off his pants. He comes to hover over me and begins to kiss down my body. He trails back up to my face. He kisses my jaw and whispers in my ear. "I have a surprise for you."

My face scrunches in confusion as Kol backs away from me. The harsh cool air brushes over my skin, making my nipples hard as diamonds.

Kol reaches into the nightstand next to the bed and pulls out a pair of metallic handcuffs. My eyes light up at the item. "The day you left, I went to the store and bought these," he says.

I smirk. "Was the store Spencers?" Kol matches my smile. "Maybe." 

Kol roughly grabs my arm and unlocks the handcuff. I grab his forearm and drag it away from the handcuffs. "What if I want to use them on you?" I whisper.

Kol's eyes darken. He dangles the handcuffs in my face as if to taunt me. I reach to grab them and he moves them out of the way. I try to grab the a second time and he does it again. "You're going to have to try harder than that, sweetheart."

My lips tweak at the nickname. I get on my knees and rise to meet his eye level. "Do I look sweet to you, Kol?"

Kol stares into my eyes. He smirks as I draw my body closer to his. We begin to kiss passionately, every piece of my sanity slipping second by second. I get completely distracted by what I am supposed to do until I feel something cold and metallic latch onto my wrists.

"Gotcha!" he smiles. I pout. "You tricked me." Kol pushes me backward on the bed.

"Arms up, sweetheart." I raise my arms up above my head, reluctantly. What would happen if I didn't? What would he do? I don't know, but I definitely want to find out.