"What have I done?" He stutters, making eye contact with himself in the mirror. His gaze couldn't hold the stare as he looked down in shame. He wishes he didn't have to lie to your parents.

"No. No." He repeats before he starts getting flashbacks. He can't see it happening again. He doesn't want to remember... her.

"I love you, Tae,"

"I love you more... Ela..."

"Tae!" Your voice brings him out of a dream or a nightmare. His teary gaze blink up the water as he holds the knob to open the door.

You saved him. And yet he wished to drown.

"I am fine..." mumbling the words, he passed your figure with his gaze so down that no one can understand if he ignored you or if he ignored his life.

Your fragrance struck his nose, flushing out each memory he had of his beloved. But when he turns around he finds you gone. And he deserved it. A faint chuckle passes his edges as he walks down the hallways to reach the dining hall.

He wondered why she controlled him still now, why she had him under her finger... because even now if she whispers just his initial he will stand near her with his guards on. He loved her... loved her to death yet he let her go. He wondered why he had to love her when he knew she was a flood who came with her wings open and took all of him, leaving nothing.

"Ruin me... just come once and ruin me again," he murmured while his fingers locked in hair as he snatched the bunch of them.

"Alright! It was so nice having you two here. Tae, promise me you both will visit more often from now," your dad bid goodbye to you two while your husband nodded to his statement.

"Hey, dada... don't forget you promised me this weekend for the concert," you remind your dad while he chuckles, patting your head.

"Oh... so this weekend is about the concert. And this liar, he old me he is going on a date," your mom complained while your dad continued his teasing.

They were such a lovebirds kinda type of couple while you two were aliens to each other. They were busy in themselves while Taehyung smiled just by seeing them. Your side glance lands on him and you find him so different, so unknown. He never looks so soft, instead he acts so cold and rough.

"Okay... enough now. We'll fight later. Right now let our kids leave," your dad ends the fight and by giving you both a tight hug, he allows you two to leave.

Tae walks ahead of you, his tall body covering you and you follow him like a puppet. You were his puppet. A small smile danced on your lips as you embraced your arms around your figure, protecting yourself from the chilled air. You loved him. You did. How could you not when he is the one, you always prayed for? You loved him since you didn't even know what love was. He was a senior in your high school followed by the university. An architect student and business masters student had nothing to interact but fate brought you together.

"Only to make me feel more vulnerable in love..." you muttered under your breath.

Taehyung opens the door for you and waits while you reach the car with your little steps. His stare remains stuck on you as he observes the way you walk, the way a little smile danced on your lips while your eyes squinted. He never observed it. He never wished to. And today too, he doesn't know why he looked at you. Turning his face away he tries to ignore your presence.

'Such a kind act in three years of marriage, ' you thought and got inside the car. Closing the door, he reaches for his seat from the other side.

A week later

The day ends and you reach home. Soon you start preparing for the dinner after getting a hot shower. And as usual you waited for Taehyung. You waited for him to come home and have dinner with you. But something wasn't routine today. You had this instinct that maybe something is wrong. You thought you should call Taehyung, to know if he is safe or not. But you didn't call.

You should've called.

Taehyung's pov:

As I drag my tired feet outside the tower, juggling with my bag and coat I somehow reach my car. Thankfully, my driver is always ready for me. We left the office and he drove the car really fast to get me home. Maybe he is the only one who knows how hard I work, how tired I am.

The driver's foot bear downs the brake due to signal, making a hiss coming out from my lips due to exhaustion. I tilt my head to look for the signal time and soon lean back in my seat waiting for the car to start again. My worn out body slumps in the seat while my half open eyes wanders outside the window. People have amazing lives. Everyone has their person who they can call home, have someone who they can reside in. And yet god left me alone.

'Damn, I am really your special child,' I thought watching a pair of couples, walking down the streets, holding each other as tightly as the water holds the ocean.

As soon as the couple's figure disappears, I turn around to look for signal time again and as I turn, I regret.

'You saw her," my inner vouce screams.

"You saw her!!!!" It screeches in pain again.

Sweat trickles down my forehead, my edges twitching while my mouth aches due to dryness. I ball my fists on my knees, gathering up the courage to look at her... to look at my person.

"Dont!!!"

"Don't lose her again!" I shut myself and by closing my eyes, I let the dry ocean fill with tears. Before I lose her again, I take a short breath and swing open the door, leaving everything behind.

I quicken my pace to reach her. But as fast as I walked, I found myself too slow.

"I wont lose you again," I murmur softly, sniffing.

She had her back turned towards me yet I knew she was the only one. She had long, dark brown hair but now she has them short and coloured. Yet she looks the prettiest in the world. She hated heels then, now she is wearing stiletto heels. She loved wearing floral dresses... she is wearing one. She liked blue colour, she is carrying a blue purse. She loves flowers and she is buying them.

"I found you again," I thought, practically now forcing my feet to run before I lose her, again.

"I found you, Ela. I did..." I speak out, catching my breath.

---------🌸💗----------

Okay, I am really sorry. I understand I am taking the story too slow and updates are also late. But I am relaly trying to make this book better than previous ones. And I hope you all will like it for real.

Again, a big thank you for reading out this book and giving me and my book a chance. we are grateful to you💗