Bart: no need to apologize you can cry as much as you want it will never annoy me or the other males, in fact we would gladly spoil you rotten if you let us.

This made me smile a bit and then I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Iris: thank you love

We ate and sat there for a while just making small talk. Until that uneasy feeling came back I told Bart and we decided to visit my mother in the castle for a while as a way to reassure me, an of course we would take the fruits with us so we could ask mother about them.

We filled a basket with some cushions, meat, some spices, some furs and of course the fruit. After we finished with that Bart shifted into his wolf shape and he was gorgeous I tell you.( ha you thought I will describe him? Wrong, that's private property ladies and gentlemen 😜)

He lowered himself to the ground so I could get on more easily while I was holding the basket, after I got confortable he started walking on a steady but stealthy pase just in case. He took a detour to the castle to make sure I would be safe, thankfully we didn't encounter any danger and arrived unharmed. The palace was pretty empty there were just a couple guards al level one, they let me in the minute they saw me and told me mother was in the royal room, I nodded and guided Bart there once at the door I got down from his back and he turned back to beast man shape and I handed him his fur skirt. I knocked on the door and after we where given permission we entered the room.

Mother instantly rose from her lavish chair squealing like a teenage cheerleader from my past world and approached me with open arms ready for a hug.

Mother: my beautiful cub came to visit!!!😍💗

This made me chuckle and open my arms just in time to be angulfed by the ball of pure sunshine energy that was my mother(don't get me wrong she isn't always all happy go luck, she can be scary and mean but she is actually pretty soft hearted )

Iris: Hi, mom

She broke the hug and said

Mother: my cub, it's nice to have you visit but what brings you here today?

Iris: I just heard of the hunt, and I am feeling quite uneasy.

Her expression hardened a little and she sighed

Mother: I know cub it is a hard time ahead of us, but don't worry our males are strong, I believe they will come back to us as soon as they can,we have to believe in them.

My eyes watered whit tears, but I held them in.

Iris: you are right mother

After that we went to the garden and Bart set the furs and cushions kind of like bonfire stile. Bart went to cook for us whit mother's make while we talked about the past weeks and some random things until I spotted the fruit bowl not far from us.

Iris: mother I have something to ask you

Mother: what is it my cub?

Iris: watch are the fruits you sent me yesterday called?

She made a puzzled face and said

Mother: cub I did not send you anything yesterday

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion picking up the bowl and giving it to her.

Iris: Yesterday a two striped leopard came to my den saying you sent this fruits to me.

Mother: no cub that wasn't my doing, did you eat some of them?

Iris: yes mother this is the reason I wanted to talk to you in the first place, after I ate two of them I felt feverish and my entire body hurt, I thought I was sick until I smelled Bart scent and we ended up matting and after that I did not feel sick anymore.