Chapter 1

Hii journal...

This is me your owner again.. I mean who else is gonna touch you other than me anyways...

Today also went normally like all the other days... I went to the college and did my volunteer work and came back home.. OK came back to the zoo..

I am writing this because I am completely pissed right now... As I thought everything is going the exact  way as written in that novel...

I know I wrote this line already a thousands times and you must be sick of this.. But seriously...?!!

Is any of this make  sense to you..?!! I am only twenty and they are planning on marrying me off in a marriage of convenience..

Haah... I Hate those three words to the core now...

According to the storyline.. Athanasia.. The neglected girl growing up in her own house like a stranger.. Well exactly this is me..

Will be married off to the alpheus family's son.. Ijekiel alpheus...and what do you think happened after that...? she will die from poisoning.. she faced hardships both in her in laws and birth home...

Her life is literally wasted.. Then our sweet jennete will remarry the hurt and depressed male lead and changed her evil in law family... As she and kiel slowly fell in love...

Wow...!! So cringey..if you guys want to be together do it from The start why should I have to be the sacrificial lamp..?

I closed my journal frustrated and flopped on my bed..

Haah.. The audacity of that man my so called father to tell me to get married easily... Now he remembered he have a daughter..?! Heh.. That hypocrite..

He has to secure his billion dollar business deal so he is pushing me into the hell.. As if I will go and get tortured by his evil aunt..

What should I do to escape this marriage..? Yeah.. I can't escape... He will find and kill me even if I run away ...

When I was staring at the ceiling bored I got reminded of him...

A Character I thought as intresting and totally my type...

Lucas Adler .. The second lead and villain of the story ... Actually I don't understand why these people considered him a villain when he is the only noncringe character in the novel..

He is the cousin of ijekeil.. That's why he have different surname.. He is kiel's second aunt's son... Lucas was actually introduced in the later half of the story...

Lucas lost his mother in young age so His mom's parents raised him .. everyone in the alpheus household hated him, his grandpa and grandma loved him.. To alpheus family he is a threat.. Cause he is the heir of Adler family, his dad is one of the influential business men in korea with more reputation than roger alpheus.

Lucas was actually arranged for marraige with jennete... My so called father wants to hit two birds with one stone.. Dispose the two girls in his house in the pretext of marraige for business and reputation..

But lucas refused to marry jennete because of his trauma which no one knows about in the story.. It was briefly told that he have a trauma related to women so he is afraid of skinship with women

But after marrying ijekiel, jennete would accidentally found about his trauma, she.. like a typical heroine would try to change it.. only to piss him off and they would fell down together making the whole family misunderstood the situation , they would become wary of him even his grandparents too.. They would sent him to abroad .. That scene was aminaky to make the male lead ijekeil realise he have feelings for jennete when he saw her with lucas and then he would confess his love after disposing of lucas... Geez.. Such a floppy ending for his character. he used to give his piece of mind to all the alpheus members whenever their families met.. Roger alphues and Michael adler Lucas's father are not in good terms since he and lucas's mom eloped .