Charlotte then shot a web line at it and pulled it towards her before clotheslining it with a metal arm

Charlotte looked at Cassie, who retracted her helmet.

Charlotte: Nice color.

Cassie: Thanks. What was that you just used?

Charlotte: Suspension matrix, courtesy of Uncle Jimmy.

Another sentinel showed up and aimed its weapon at them and shot them. Fortunately, Charlotte jumped out of the way while Cassie shrunk down in time.

Cassie jumped at a sentinel and tried to punch it, but she just bounced off its face and fell onto the ground.  The sentinel attempted to shoot her, but Charlotte shot an electric web at it, stunning it before Scott showed up and punched it away.

Cassie: (to Scott) Okay, I have a suit!

She retracted her helmet as Scott did the same.

Scott: Yeah, I noticed.

He helped Cassie up to her feet.

Scott: You two okay?

Cassie: Yes.

Charlotte nods.

Scott: Thanks for saving Cassie.

Charlotte: She saved me first, man.

Scott: (to Cassie) Look, momentum, alright? Jump, tap. Right? One move. Jump, tap.

Cassie: I know how to do it, Dad.

Scott: Oh, do you?

Cassie: Yes!

Scott: Really? Cause it didn't look like it from my end.

Cassie: I messed up in the timing.

Scott: Jump...

He saw three sentinels coming, so he decided to demonstrate. He shrunk down, jumped, grew back, and punched one of the sentinels down. He repeated the process two more times with the other two before going back to Cassie.

Scott: Like that. You see what I did? You see what I did?

Cassie: No. You were like, this small.

Scott: I jumped and tapped.

The trio ran off, then saw Jentorra kneeling down to Quaz, who was on the ground. She helped Quaz up to his feet as his forehead glowed.

Quaz: (to Jentorra) Jentorra, we have to go.

Charlotte saw the look of fear on his face, then noticed that the fighting subsided for some reason. Suddenly, a flying machine came out of nowhere and tore through one of the buildings.