Unpleasant Pleasure 🔞

--- 𝚂𝚄𝙽𝙳𝙰𝚈 ---

"How could people wake up early in the morning and dolled themselves up just to sit down for an hour listening to nonsense and returning home after donating their money to scammers! Those cringe ass popes even dared to preach me while checking out my wife!"

The raven haired rolled her eyes hearing the rowdy conversation from the table behind her. Her fork harshly digging onto the meat as she clicked her tongue. Losing her patience as one of them banged the table, she looked behind and tapped a person's shoulder gaining his attention.

"Excuse me, can you people not scream. This is an indoor establishment, your conversation can be heard all over the place. More Importantly, you lot will suffer the consequence of insulting a holy religion if someone had recorded the conversation and sued you."

"Sue? Really? By stating facts?!"

"Not only that, the restaurant owner has the right to get you arrested for-"

"Geez. Mind your own business, we are about to leave anyway."

One of the girls kicked her chair as they headed out of the building.

"Thank you miss for your help.."

A waitress representative bowed then served her a desert on the house. The raven haired and her friend left afterwards and headed off to one of the biggest and most spacious building in the  city, parking the car next to an expensive looking car.

"Meimei, this car.. Doesn't it look familiar? Is it Taniguchi's?"

"No.. She's Buddhist."

"If you had looked at it from this side you'll see my name on it."

The sudden goosebumps crawling on her skin confirmed who that sound belongs to.

"Enoki-san.."

"That is very far, what the fuck. It's O-KO-GI."

The raven haired turned around and left the scene feeling her legs weak from the sight of the blonde.

"Isn't she an atheist? Why would she come here?"

"I don't know Himeko. It would be best to stay out of her eyesight though."

"We can't do that. What if she do something to the church?"

"Can I leave her to you? She has been.. harassing me for the past few days."

"Don't worry Meimei, I will make sure she stays on the chair the whole time."

After a while, they seperated to find their seats. And while Mei sat on the front seat next to some influential people in the church, Himeko took a seat right beside Yuzu.

"Why the fuck are you here?"

"Don't curse inside the church!"

"I can do what I want."

"No, you can not. Okogi-san, if you can not respect the rules in the church, please leave."

"I don't want to."

Himeko bit her lip and shook her head trying to cool herself. Surprisingly throughout the singing and dancing, the blonde was well behaved and still. At some point during the sermon, Yuzu got up alerting the smaller one.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Bathroom. I need to take a dump."

"Why would you- No. This is a church. Do it at your own house. And no going to the bathroom during the sermon!"