Extra Episode 13: Ball Meets Parents 6

Start from the beginning

    . The silver light was mixed with strands of black silk, and the servant girl was terrified to see it, but she didn't dare to make a sound.

    At the moment when Qi Yueling's energy fluctuated, Xiao A and Qiu'er felt it. They looked at each other and knew that she was going to explode.

    Can it not explode? In the original plot, no matter how much the hero treats her too much, he doesn’t humiliate her like this. Xiao A admits that this method is not popular, but she has repeatedly murdered other small systems, and even the main system. The matter of energy, this humiliation is considered light for her. No matter how realistic the game is, it is just a series of data without self-consciousness. The number of data is fixed. Every time the game starts, the data will be The division of labor forms the characters in the game. After the game is over, the characters are decomposed back into data. The characters formed from the data are different every time. The incident last night is equivalent to the fusion and separation of the data and Qi Yueling's self-conscious data. She doesn't do much harm, and other stats often merge and separate.

    The palace guards who monitored Qi Yueling hurried into Chuxiu Palace to report, "The maids around Mr. Qi came out of the palace and got in touch with Mr. Shangshu. Mr. Shangshu wrote letters respectively, and contacted the nine admirals and other adults to join forces and plan to usurp the throne. .”

    That's right, even if Little A and Qiu'er didn't come, Qi Yueling would not follow the original plot. Look, isn't this prepared long ago? Rebellion is not something that can be contacted with just one or two letters. It requires a lot of manpower and material resources Financial resources, they have been dealing with each other secretly in private, only the queen mother is still deceived, and now Xiao A and Qiuer are here to accelerate the progress of the plot.

    "Understood, you go down first, just pretend you don't know anything, if Qi Yueling leaves the palace, you let her out of the palace." Little A said.

    After the palace man retreated, Qiu'er didn't quite understand, "Why did you let her out of the palace? Didn't you say that it's better to keep her under your nose?"

    Little A stroked Qiu'er's silky hair, patiently He explained, "Before, it was to force her to make a move, but now the goal has been achieved. If she is not allowed to leave the palace, how do I know where her base camp is, so that she can feel complacent, thinking that she has the chance to win, and then defeat her in one fell swoop, so as to avoid future troubles forever. "

    Okay, I'll listen to you." Qiu'er had to admit that little A was more resourceful than himself, and since little A had all the plans, let's listen to little A.

    Under Xiao A's release, Qi Yueling's road to rebellion went smoothly. The Shangshu pretended to intercede with the Queen Mother and asked to let Qi Yueling out. When Qi Yueling entered the cold palace, she would take good care of her and let her out when she had the chance.

    Shangshu was furious and wanted to resign, but the Queen Mother refused, but Shangshu insisted on resigning, in the name of old age, and even played the matter in the court. When the royalist ministers saw that the leader of the Queen Mother was leaving the power vortex, Tsk tut, I am amazed that I strongly agree with this matter. It is a good thing. If the Shangshu is gone, the queen mother will be equivalent to a broken arm, which will help the emperor regain control of the government.

    Hundreds of officials jointly wrote a letter, begging the Queen Mother for mercy, and agreeing to the Shangshu to return to his hometown when he was old.

    The queen mother was angry and couldn't provoke public anger, so she had to agree to Shangshu's request. She transferred her anger to Qi Yueling in the cold palace, but Qi Yueling had already made arrangements. The queen mother just sent someone to "serve" Qi Yueling. That night, the cold palace burned down, and the fire was raging. Qi Guiren and the servants in the palace did not escape.