Extra Story 11: Ball Meets Parents 4

En başından başla

    "Little A, little A, the queen mother has ruled the government for many years, and the people below must have given a lot of filial piety, she must still have good things." Harm~ The game is almost controlled by the heroine's halo consciousness, so he doesn't want to leave energy to the female protagonist As for the master, it just happened to be replaced. After this little thing is solved, it will replenish energy for the master of the main system when he leaves.

    "The Empress Dowager has a small treasury, in the Palace of Compassion and Ning..." Little A scanned the palace, who hid things privately, and where there are secret passages, Little A knows everything.

    It was night, the queen mother lit some incense and slept peacefully. Little A and Qiuer emptied the queen mother's small treasury through the secret passage, and the two returned with a full load. , Thinking of the empress dowager's black and blue face after she found out about the theft, and Qi Yueling's no reward, Qiu'er wanted to laugh, this feeling shouldn't be too good.

    Calling you an old witch, telling you that you want little A to be a bad guy, Qiu'er muttered, sorted the treasures, and threw them all into the plane trading system.

    After little A made trouble for the queen mother, the queen mother thought of a very harmful method. In order to maintain her dignity and face, she actually wanted little A to make an order to be the bad guy, but was blocked by little A later, but Qiu'er has always remembered this grudge.

    Now is the time for revenge, Qiu'er counts the rising energy, and his heart is full of joy.

    Little A carries things for Qiu'er with a smile on his face, as long as Qiu'er is happy.

    Qi Yueling is not the kind of person who becomes depressed after being suppressed. She has the halo awareness of the heroine, and she wears the halo of the protagonist. When a person reaches the lowest point, no matter how she walks, she will always go uphill.

    Now the court is also in charge of the queen mother, and when she learned that her father was suppressed and the queen mother didn't protect her, Qi Yueling suddenly figured it out. The queen mother dragged their father and daughter into the water, but didn't protect them. If they didn't save themselves, they would just die innocently. , the queen mother will not even frown.

    Qi Yueling began to change herself. Her illness was good and bad, and no matter how much medicine she drank, it would only damage her beauty. She secretly poured out the medicine and observed the time when the palace people entered. Now the fastest way to turn around in the harem is to She received the emperor's pity, but she couldn't even get out of the palace, so how could she see the emperor.

    Two days after stopping the medicine, Qi Yueling's complexion gradually improved, and she was even more sure that someone was going to deliberately harm her. In this harem, she currently only poses a threat to one person, and that is Bai Guiren who entered the palace at the same time as her.

    With such a cruel heart, it's fine to occupy the emperor, but she still wants her life. She, Qi Yueling, has written down this hatred.

    In Chuxiu Palace, Qiu'er sneezed several times, Xiao A hugged him, and pulled up the quilt, "I want you to cool off, quickly cover the quilt." "Isn't it because you are here~"

    Qiu'er Smiling and drilling into Xiao A's arms.

    The man couldn't stand the teasing, and when he was teased harshly, he would naturally have some reactions. The two of them were messing around again, and the palace guards outside the door heard the voice inside, and lamented that the nobleman Bai was favored.