Extra Episode 10: Ball Meets Parents 3

Start from the beginning

    Qi Yueling's lotus steps were light, and after attending the ceremony, she saluted the queen mother and little A. She was dignified and generous, without losing the attitude of a little daughter, which made people feel good at first sight.

    "Shangshu's daughter Qi Yueling pays her respects to the Emperor and the Empress Dowager. The folk girl is not talented, so she won a poem. Today is the flower appreciation banquet hosted by the Empress Dowager. The folk girl took Tianluohua as the title and wrote the word Xiaozuo.

    " , Good scenery and ups and downs. Moonlight night is clear, autumn night is quiet, garden trees and wild begonias are in the waves. Xian'e looks at herself in the mirror, and the middle stream traces the golden boat

    . "Qi Yueling spoke modest words, but her eyes showed complacency. Poetry is her strong point. Looking around, she can say that there are very few people present who can compare to her.

    The Queen Mother clapped her hands and applauded, "That's good, that's good. I've heard about the name of Yue Ling's talented woman. Today's words really live up to her talent."

    Qi Yueling raised her eyes slightly, took a peek at Little A, saw Little A was smiling, and lowered her head shyly.

    Everyone also echoed what the queen mother said, and praised Qi Yueling repeatedly. Qiu'er looked up and saw that little A was very interested in Qi Yueling, and the sweet-scented osmanthus cake in his mouth suddenly tasted bad.

    Although I know that Xiao A is pretending, but seeing him showing the appearance of being attracted by others, I feel panicked.

    Qiu'er put down the half-bitten sweet-scented osmanthus cake, showing all his gloom on his face, and the ladies around sighed and shook their heads when they saw it.

    He can't even restrain his emotions, such a simple brother may not live long in the palace.

    "That's right, Miss Qi seems to be the Queen Mother's niece." Little A said with great interest.

    The queen mother laughed heartily, "The emperor still remembers that when he was a child, Yue Ling came to the palace to pay his respects to Ai's family, and you have seen it before."

    Little A just smiled and said nothing, and asked Qi Yueling to return to her seat after rewarding her with something casually. Although she didn't call her name immediately and let her enter the palace to accompany her, but even so, Qi Yueling had enough glory in her face.

    With pearls and jade in the front, all those who played in the back lost their luster. The queen mother can't do too much. After the flower viewing party, all those who participated in the banquet gave some symbolic rewards, which can be regarded as a happy ending.

    A few days later, after discussing with the queen mother, Xiao A ordered Qi Yueling and Qiu'er to enter the palace to accompany her. Both of them were named nobles when they entered the palace. .

    After the two nobles enter the palace, it depends on which nobleman the emperor goes to the palace first. The nobleman who is favored first will have more status than the other. This is a matter of tacit understanding among the palace people. Although she has not been conferred the title of Empress, but as long as her husband becomes a prince, she can let little A make Qi Yueling the queen. For this reason, the queen mother specially called little A to the Palace of Compassion, and the words were full of hints, to give her face, Let's pamper Qi Guiren first.

    I don't know if Xiao A understands it, anyway, he agreed quite readily, without the previous attitude of confrontation with her, and recently stopped his actions of courting courtiers, and became respectful to her.