The bored little squirrel wants to play!

Start from the beginning

    Although this transaction was extremely shameful, but for the sake of his friend, the male partner still agreed.

    After waking up, Sang Tiantian has been transmigrated, and the supporting male partner is receiving training from the young man. After receiving the memory of the original owner, Sang Tiantian knows that he still has a friend. She lived in the room and served exquisite food. She believed that the male partner was greedy for wealth and honor, had good food and drink, and completely disregarded the life and death of his friends. She didn't need such a false friend.

    The man's partner was suffering, and he wanted to explain it to Sang Tiantian, but he couldn't get away from the high-intensity class.

    For the sake of the male supporting role, Sang Tiantian no longer has to do chores, but as a maid, others are very dissatisfied with Sang Tiantian's special rights, and secretly embarrass her in various ways. Sang Tiantian also aspires to become a human being. The Venerable Master used the things assigned to her by the male partner for beauty treatment and body maintenance. Sang Tiantian, who no longer needs to work hard and has been carefully maintained, is becoming more and more beautiful every day, her nutrition has kept up, and her figure is also bulging forward and backward.

    She made a series of plans to become famous all over the world. The first step was to make people not underestimate her, and everyone supported her, so she set her sights on the annual oiran competition in the near future. Sai, the long-blooming Sang Tiantian is not bad in appearance, although it is not considered beautiful, but it is better than snow-like skin, and it is a stunner at a glance.

    It's a fool to have money but not make money, so the bustard naturally agreed, and the list of contestants for the oiran competition came out. After the male partner found out that Sang Tiantian was also participating, he went out to find her, hoping that she would withdraw from the competition, and she regarded her earnestly persuasion as a male partner. With jealousy.

    Sang Tiantian decided that the male supporting role was not a good person, and was afraid that he would make himself unable to participate in the competition, so he put allergenic medicine on the male supporting role’s clothes. The rash is disgusting, and the male supporting actor who was insulted by everyone left the stage in shame, which further set off the beauty of Sang Tiantian who appeared later.

    That night, Sang Tiantian became the oiran, but learned that the oiran competition was also the first night of the oiran's auction. At this time, Sang Tiantian panicked. She was photographed by a mysterious man. In order to keep her innocence, Sang Tiantian threw the male partner away. Entering her wing, pretending to be a servant girl and escaping from Wanhualou.

    The man who was calculated had a good night with a disfigured male partner. After waking up, he was so angry that he sent the male to the lowest dark dormitory.

    And Sang Tiantian, who fled, met her true son, the hero of this world, the great prince Yu Weiyi.

    The battle for the throne was very fierce. Sang Tiantian used her ingenuity to advise Yu Weiyi and became an existence like a military adviser. After many hardships and hardships, the two of them defeated the other princes and won the victory. Yu Weiyi ascended the throne, and Sang Tiantian Sit in the back seat, and was promised by the hero that she will be the only one in this life.

    After going through so many things, Sang Tiantian has matured a lot, and suddenly misses his childhood playmate with whom he depended on each other for life, and feels that although he is willing to fall for the glory and wealth, he has not caused any real harm to himself, and put him out of Wanhualou. If you pick it up from the inside, it's all about the previous affection.