" Why? What did he do? "asked Neha raising her eyebrows.

" How can he sleep like this? Don't he have any fear about result?We were not able to sleep since yesterday." said Darun and Varun nodded his head agreeing with his brother.

" We don't know about that. He didn't even tell us about his result. May be he forgot that. " said Karthik thinking deeply.

" That's impossible Karthik. Arjun never ignore his study." said Neha.

"Who is ignoring study mom? " they heard a voice which belongs to our Arjun.

" Arjun!!" shouted the twins.

" Why are you shouting, idiots? I'm here only not in other universe." he said closing his ears.

" You also saying, I am shouting? How can you Arjun? "said Darun pouting.

" Such a drama king! "said Arjun shaking his head.

" By the way guys! What are you doing here at this time?? "asked Arjun suspiciously.

" Arjun! You really forgot? Today our results will be published. " said Varun.

" Yes, of course I remember. So what about that? "asked Arjun casually.

" Are for real Arjun? How can you be so cool? "asked Darun.

" What is there to worry? "asked Arjun.

" What if we get low marks? " asked Varun.

" How can it is possible? They give us mark based on our performance only. You should have thought about it while writing your exams. " said Arjun.

The twins looked at each other's face and said "right".

" Here! You coffees." Neha gave coffee to everyone.

" Don't worry monkeys, we three will get good marks only." said Arjun looking at his friends worried face.

They said "okay".

After some time :

" Don't check my result first." said Varun.

" Don't check my result also." said Darun with scared face.

" Okay! Then I will check both of your results first" said Arjun teasingly.

" This is not fair!" whined bith of them.

" Wow! You guys got a good percentage Varun - 86% and Darun - 85%" said Arjun grinning.

" congrats guys!!" said Neha and Karthik.

" Yes! Yes!" twins shouted hugging each other.

" What about you, Arjun?" asked Karthik.

" We will check " said twins excitedly. They snatched the laptop from Arjun and started to check his result.

" Oh My God!! Arjun tou got 98% man" said twins jumping happily.

A huge grin appeared in Arjun's face.

" We are proud of you son!" Neha exclaimed kissing his forehead and hugged his son in an appreciation way.

" Congrats! Dude" shouted the twins.

" Thank you! My monkeys" said Arjun hugging his best friends.

The whole mansion was shining with happiness.

The same day in an Orphanage :

" God! Don't panic girl"said a girl.

" I'm so scared "said another girl

" You said you write all exams well "
said that girl.

" Yes I said that but now I'm scared "said the other girl.

" Shreya is your result out? "asked a orphanage in charge lady.

" No aunty, seems like it'll take some time " said Shreya.

" Keerthi what about you? " asked Mery the in charge lady.

" No Mery"said Keerthi.

Yes they both are none other than oue Shreya and her best friend. Keerthi came to orphanage to support Shreya as she knew Shreya will be scared.

" Okay! tell me once the results" said Mery.

"Okay Mery" said Keerthi and Mery left from there.

" Cutie! don't worry, you will get good percentage. You were the stop student in our school. I'm 100% sure you will get good Percentage." said Keerthi.

" I don't know what to do Keerthi. I know I wrote well but I'm so scared. You know right, Education is the only key to live my life better. " said Shreya with tear in her eyes.

" Hey! Shreya, Angel don't worry I know about you and one day you will be in a big position then I have to get appointment to talk to you "said Keerthi mischievously.

" Stop it, Keerthi " said Shreya.

" No cutie! I'm telling the truth only"
said Keerthi grinning.

" Yeah!! Yeah!!" Shreya shook her head smiling.

" Keep smiling like this Shreya, you look more beautiful when you smile" said Keerthi with full of adoration in her eyes for her friend.

Shreya didn't said anything but just smiled at her friend.

After some time :

" Okay cutie! Don't panic I'll see my result first okay" said Keerthi.

Shreya nodded her head.

"Yes! I have scored 88% Shreya!" Keerthi exclaimed happily.

" Congrats! Keerthi!" Shreya said hugging her friend.

" Thank you! Okay let's check your result now" said Keerthi.

"Okay" said Shreya with scared face.

" Oh My God!! Cutie you have scored 98%" exclaimed Keerthi hugging Shreya.

Shreya sobbed hugging Keerthi.

" Hey! Baby why are you crying?" asked Keerthi wiping her friend's tears.

"I'm so happy, Keerthi" said Shreya crying.

" Oh God! Sweetheart don't cry" said Keerthi comforting her friend.

" Shreya, Keerthi did you check your results?" asked Mery came there.

" Yes Mery!! I got 88% and Shreya got 98%"said Keerthi happily.

" God bless both of you dears "Mery said keeping her hands on their head.

" Thanks Mery "said Keerthi and Shreya just smiled looking at Mery.

Shreya went nera God's picture and said" Thank you Hoppy! I said that day that I will make you proud one day. I hope you are proud of me today. Love you Hoppy!Always be with me and guide me to take the right path "

" You didn't include me, Don't you want me to be with you always? "asked Keerthi pouting.

" Of course! I want you beside me always " said Shreya.

" Good for you " said Keerthi with fake warning.

" Such a drama queen " said Shreya shaking her head.

To be continue....

**************
How was the chapter guys? I hope you all like this chapter!!!

Do you like tea or coffee guys? 😉Comment!!!

If you have any suggestions you can tell me.

- Miya 😘