CHAPTER -61

CHAPTER -61

The next morning,the weather became sunny again.

Jungkook woke up and went to the office early.None had came yet.

Jungkook went to his seat. There was the list of people who have done thier MS degree in Seoul university with doctor Daniel Choi on Jungkook's table.
Jungkook went through the pages carefully but couldn't find anything suspicious.

"Can you be one of these people?" Jungkook asked softly.

"Jungkook-ah,you're early," Hoseak asked as he came into the room followed by Yongi.

"Woke up early, hyung," Jungkook replied,eyes still on the papers.

"Found something interesting?" Yongi asked.

"I don't know, hyung. Maybe I don't know what to look for," Jungkook said with frustration.

It's been more than a month,they found the first body yet they're nowhere close to find the killer.

"It's okay, Jungkook-ah," Yongi said, patting Jungkook's shoulder.
Jimin and KwangHo also came.
So,Yongi started their morning briefing.

"As you all know, yesterday,Shi YuiJu tried to commit suicide. He didn't die but is still in critical condition. I know, we're so handling Shi YuiJu's case but as that case is similar to ours,we have to keep a tag on that case too. So,now the question is why Shi YuiJu committed suicide suddenly?"
Yongi said.

"Shi YuiJu is a psychopath. He can't commit suicide for repentance. Something happened that made Shi YuiJu loose his mind. But the question is what," Yongi added.

"Maybe I can add something to that," Jungkook was surprised to hear the soft deep voice.
Taehyung walked into the room in confidence. He was wearing a black suit that made him look more handsome.

"So beautiful," Jungkook thought as he looked at Taehyung.

"Taehyung-ah,what are you doing here?"Jimin aksed.

"I brought Jungkook his breakfast,also thought that I should share something with you guys," Taehyung said smiling and showed the package of foods he was holding.

Yongi and Hoseak gave a small laugh,Jimin was jealous and felt like his best friend was an idiot and KwangHo was surprised to finally finding out Jungkook's admire.

"What can you say, Taehyung-ah?" Yongi asked, retaking everyone's attention.

"Last week,I had a session with Shi YuiJu. You see,he's homophobic," Taehyung started.
Everyone else listened.

"After working so many days,that day finally I made a crack in him. After accompanying you guys to Daegu,I found Shi YuiJu's daughter is his only weakness. So I used it. I tell him how his daughter will find if she finds out that he had boyfriend's and said that I'm sure that his sister will brought his daughter up to be free minded," Taehyung said smiling devilishly.
Jungkook thought his smile made him more attractive.
Jungkook shook his head to get rid of useless thoughts.

"I think that's what made him want to free himself. I also told him that we'd no definite evidence against him,other than his own confession. If he refuses to confess in front of the jury,he can get released," Taehyung added.

"That's a good policy. You think that made him loose his mind?" Yongi asked. He was looking quite impressed.

"I have a theory actually.
After my talk with Shi YuiJu. Shi YuiJu wanted to get out but he couldn't. Why? Because he was the scapegoat. He contracted the killer and told his wish but then he committed suicide. I think the real killer met him and hinted him something," Taehyung said.

"You don't think Shi YuiJu is the killer?" Jungkook asked.

"As I said before,Shi YuiJu has a good brain,also good control over his nerves but he doesn't have the psychology as this perverted killer," Taehyung said.

"Then,why are arranging for the trial of Shi YuiJu?" Jungkook asked.

"You see,my dear detective Jeon,as a prosecutor,my job is not to find the real killer,my job is to build the case against the killer whom you guys catch," Taehyung said smiling. The mischievous glint in his eyes were obvious.
Jungkook looked at his eyes but couldn't continued to look at them because he found that purple emotion again in Taehyung's eyes.

"Thank you, Taehyung-ah,for coming over," Yongi said.

"No prob, hyung. Bun,do you wanna eat here or want to in the car?" Taehyung asked Jungkook.

"I'll go out," Jungkook said and followed Taehyung out.

"Did you sleep well, baby?"Taehyung asked ruffling Jungkook's hairs.

"It's okay," Jungkook said.
Taehyung opened the package and gave Jungkook the meat buns and other foods.
He also opened a bottle of banana milk for Jungkook.
Jungkook smiled unconsciously watching Taehyung's actions.

"Here you go,bun," Taehyung said smiling.
Then watched Jungkook eating.
Jungkook's cheeks bugled as he ate his bun.

"So cute," Taehyung thought.

"You eat too," Jungkook said, giving Taehyung a bun too.
Taehyung smiled and took the bun.

"Baby,can you cook something for me tonight?" Taehyung asked.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"I just want to eat. In exchange I'll buy you meat tomorrow,ok,bun," Taehyung said.
Jungkook smiled and nodded.

"Bun,what are you gonna have for lunch?" Taehyung asked without minding Jungkook's silence.
Jungkook felt nice actually.
He felt good when Taehyung talked to him like this.
Softly,just like a whisper. It sometimes made Jungkook's heart trumble.

"Don't know. You don't have to send anything," Jungkook said and gave Taehyung a sweet smile.

Taehyung swore he was shot with cupid's arrow again.

"Shit,I want to kiss him,"Taehyung thought.
But he knew it's still early to kiss Jungkook. He'd just push Jungkook away if he tried something.

Jungkook finished his foods slowly and felt rather peaceful.
Jungkook had decided that he'd let this man into his life because he knew there was no way to ignore his own feelings.

"Bun,you know I woke up early,then had to go to the store to buy the foods and drive here," Taehyung said.

"So?" Jungkook asked confusedly.

"Don't you think I should get some reward?" Taehyung asked smiling.

"Reward?"Jungkook asked.
Taehyung nodded.

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked, looking at Taehyung.

"His eyes are pretty too,"Jungkook thought.

"Give me a kiss, baby," Taehyung said softly, showing Jungkook his cheeks.

"Kiss?" Jungkook asked nervously.

"Yes,so that I can get energy to work till I see you tonight," Taehyung said as he came a little closer to Jungkook.
Jungkook didn't try to move and let Taehyung engulf him.

Taehyung showed his cheek,touching  them.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung,then held the car's door with his hand and gave Taehyung a swift kiss on his right cheek,then ran away hurriedly.

Taehyung was shocked as he felt Jungkook's cold lips on his cheek,then burst into laughter as he watched Jungkook running away.

Taehyung touched his cheek where Jungkook kissed him.
It felt hot.

"Who said wait isn't good. I'm willing to wait for thousand years for you, baby,if it tastes so sweet like this," Taehyung thought with a smile as he drove his car.