CHAPTER -06

CHAPTER -06

"Captain Yongi, Detective Jung," a police officer greeted Yongi and Hoseak as they came in front of a hospital ward.

Yongi nodded in response.

"How are they?" Hoseak asked.

"Alright now," the officer replied.

"Can we talk?" Hoseak asked.

"Sure. Let's go," the officer said opening the door for them.

Yongi and Hoseak went inside the hospital ward.

One old man,maybe about late sixties was lying on the bed and another one was sitting beside him.

"Hello,I'm detective Jung Hoseak and this is Captain Min Yongi,how are feeling now?" Hoseak asked with a warm smile.

The elderly men looked at Hoseak and Yongi.

"I'm feeling better now," the man on the bed said.

"Would you mind if we ask you guys some questions?" Hoseak asked.

"It's okay," the man, sitting said this time.

"Thank you," Hoseak said.

Can you tell us how you found the body?" Yongi asked.

"We always go there to fish on every Saturday morning as not many people go there.Today we also went there with our things but we saw something near the river," the man sitting said.

"First we thought it was garbage bag so we didn't bother. But there was a really bad smell. So we went to check. Then we found that it was a body," the man on the bed said.

"My friend passed out watching the body so I hurriedly called the police and an ambulance. The police came and sent us to the hospital," the man sitting said.

Yongi nodded.

"Did you see anyone around? Or anything suspicious around the bridge?" Yongi asked.

"No, everything was ok. There was nobody else there," the man sitting said.

"Thank you so much," Hoseak said as Yongi took notes.

"You're welcome," the elderly men said.

"This young man," Yongi and Hoseak were about to go out when they the man on the bed calling.

"Yes?" Hoseak said.

"Can I ask you something?" The man on the bed said.

"Please," Hoseak said with a smile.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" The man on the bed asked.

Yongi and Hoseak were dumbfounded. They thought he's gonna say something about the case.

"If not, would you like to meet my granddaughter? She's a good girl. She's very pretty. I think you guys will be a perfect match," the man on the bed said.

"He has a partner," Yongi said before Hoseak could say anything.

"Oh. It's unfortunate. She's lucky girl," the man on the bed said.

"We'll get going. Thank you," Hoseak said dragging Yongi hurriedly.

"Hyung, don't be mad, okay," Hoseak said taking Yongi in the bathroom.

Hoseak saw his boyfriend's dark face.

Hoseak kissed Yongi to calm him down.

But Yongi pushed Hoseak on the basin and started to ravish Hoseak's lips.

Yongi bit Hoseak's lip and pushed his tongue inside Hoseak's mouth.

Hoseak maoned as Yongi's tongue touched his.

"You're mine," Yongi said panting after a long kiss.

"Ok," Hoseak said leaning on Yongi.

After sometime, they adjusted their clothes and left the hospital.