Episode 10 : A Villainous Move

Start from the beginning

Shaurya nods . Akshara too leaves . He opens his phone and scrolls his social media account .

Location : Prisha's room

Prisha comes out from the washroom , fixing her dress .
She feels someone closed the door . ( Her back was facing towards the door )

She feels wrapping arms on her waist . She gasps and closes the eyes , smiling .

Prisha : Arey baba aa rahi thi main.. tum bhi na...~
Tumhein na bus main akele milni chahiye.. romance shuru ho jaata hai inka..

?? : ROMANCE KA KOI TIME NAHI HOTA MADAM ! ( Whispers )

She hears the deep husky voice .. it wasn't Shaurya ..
HE WAS TAHIR !!
He sees her , smirking .
She quickly releases herself from him and sees him shocked .

He looks her from top to bottom and smirks , biting his lower lip .

Prisha : Tahir.. ( confused )

Tahir : You're looking so hot.. Prisha..! 🔥
( Smirking )

Prisha : Kya..yeh sab kya hai.. ? Tum mere room mein aaye kaise haan ? ( Scared )

Tahir : Kyunki main kuch chahta tha..

Prisha : Kya..kya .. chahiye..?

Tahir : I need you..

Prisha : Kisliye ?

Tahir : ( smirking ) Zindagi Bhar Ke Liye..!!!

She gets shocked .

Prisha : What the hell are you saying ? ( Angry )

Tahir : Lagta hai tumhein yaad nahi aaya.. ruko ..

He starts unbuttoning his shirt , loosing his tie .
She gets extremely scared .

Prisha : Kya..kya kar rahe ho tum .. ? ( Scared )

Tahir : Yaad hai.. ?? Jab tumhare ghar mein chor ghus gaya tha ??

He then shows her the scratch on his neck . She gets freezed , seeing the scratch .
Then she remembers she scratched on a man's back was none other than him...the person who was stalking her was NONE OTHER THAN HIM !

She gets scared , breathing heavily . He just smirks like a devil .
She sees here and there in fear , then rushes to the washroom and locks herself . She was so terrified that the person , who was her good friend , was actually.. a biggest BETRAYER !

Tears start flowing through her eyes , she moves forward to the shower , opens the tap and starts washing her hands and arms , scared .
She was feeling disgust that why she treated his wound that day ... Why she shook her hand with him .. why she believed he was her good friend .. And he.. he stalked her all the time..

Every second she spend in Mumbai moved like a reel in front of her eyes , she was literally scared .

Akshara was right ! But it was too late now !

But.. locking herself wasn't a good idea . 😞
Tahir still unlocks the door . She turns back , scared .

Tahir : ( Creepy laugh ) Prisha baby.. !!
Pyaar karta hoon tumse.. Mujhse bach kar kahan jaogi... Hmm..?? ( Smirking )
Chalo.. bahar aao.. ( smiles )
Aa jao baby.. !!

She starts crying and moves her head as no .

Tahir : Dekho..meri baat maano.. Varna main kuch aisa kar baithunga.. jisse tumhein pachtana padega.. chalo.. come fast baby !!