Lin Xinghe:

Lin Xinghe silently retracted her hand.

Xie Wuans heart: This esteemed one didnt take her hand immediately, is she sad again? Also, in front of the livestream with so many viewers, a girl would inevitably feel embarrassed

Lin Xinghes heart: No, Im not, I dont, I

However, before her inner turmoil was over, Lin Xinghe smelled a refreshing fragrance. Xie Wuan grabbed hands. In front of her was his unwrinkled white robes, and his fingers were long and warm, not soft at all, with a masculine rigidity.

Lin Xinghe lost her mind for a moment.

But soon, the distraction was over. Xie Wuan let go of her hand, and the two successfully entered the library of Emperor Fengdu. Although the library of Emperor Fengdu was not as big as that of the mermaid lord, there were quite a few books in it, and it was densely packed.

Lin Xinghe picked out a random book, finding that the words on it were legible to her.

She picked up a few more books at random and discovered that there were still some characters she didnt know and werent part of any language she recognized. But she felt like she had seen them before.

She couldnt remember.

Lin Xinghe simply didnt want to take the time to sift through them and threw the books into her portable space.

She started to use her old method again, borrowing the automatic identification function of the storage ring that Jiuge gave her. She spent more than ten minutes tossing these books in and identifying them. It didnt take long for her to find the book she wanted.

She opened it and saw that it really recorded something related to the piece of land in Fujin Garden.

A poignant story was recorded.

Hundreds of years ago, Fujin Garden was not Fujin Garden but instead the domain of the ghost king Murong Tian. Murong Tian had boundless magic power, and he cultivated into a ghost king. Such a powerful ghost king later met a gentle mortal woman named Nangong Kui and started a vigorous love affair with her. However, because people and ghosts had different paths, the concept of this world was that different races could not love and stay with each other. To love each other is to disregard the rules of heaven. In the end, Murong Tian and Nangong Kui died tragically.

However, Nangong Kui was already pregnant before she died. In order to keep his descendants alive, Murong Tian tried his best to protect the fetus in Nangong Kuis womb, forcefully taking out the fetus soul and injecting it into an egg. He entrusted it to the land god Wanjing.

He was worried that after the birth of the fetus, the child would have nothing to rely on, and went the wrong way again, leaving a piece of land for his offspring, the piece of land in Fujin Garden.

When the egg had absorbed the essence of the three hundred and sixty years of heaven, earth, sun and moon, it would break out of its shell and inherit that piece of land.

All the creatures in that land, whether alive or dead, as long as they lived in it, would become the servants of the owner.

When Lin Xinghe saw this setting, she couldnt help but snort.

This was properly the setting of the protagonist, and the plot armor and luck was too much.

But she thought some more and realized that this person was not necessarily the protagonist. From the perspective of the land owners servants, it was also possible that they were the villain boss. No matter from which level, Murong Tian and Nangong Kuis child was one of the main characters.