Those neighbors wouldnt be so easily dealt with at night.

She was unfamiliar with other competitors such as Qi Qing. They might also be the eyes and ears of the school. Although the probability was not high, in this case, it was better to be careful.

At this moment, in addition to the students at the school, there were also the teachers of the villain school and Principal Wang who were watching Lin Xinghes livestream. As Lin Xinghe thought, Principal Wang really worked hard on the competition and exam questions. This was a not-so-difficult or even a simple test question, and the students he bribed knew the answer the moment they entered the test room.

Principal Wang was not willing to let students like Lin Xinghe profit in the competitive examination room. His purpose was to eliminate Lin Xinghe quickly.

Unexpectedly, Lin Xinghe would have such an operation.

Principal Wang lowered his face and said coldly, Whats going on? Which teacher arranged this exam room?

A short female teacher stood up and said, Itit was me.

Principal Wang asked, Did you tell them the answers to the exam questions?

The female teacher said, I did. In order not to make the other students suspicious, I let them go through the beginning of the process. Theyll go straight to the ghosts after nightfall, fulfill the ghosts wish, let the seeds of hell bloom, and they all know what the wishes are

The female teacher paused and said with an unnatural expression, I didnt expect Lin Xinghe to buy a house at the very beginning and to block other people with the house purchase policy. The world does not clearly state the house purchase policy. Lin Xinghe was from a similar setting, so shes probably more familiar with these types of things.

In fact, the female teacher really did not know about such small details.

She only looked at the setting of the world, the direction of the story, and the situation of the protagonist. No reader would comb through such fine details!

Seeing that Principal Wangs expression was getting more ugly, the female teacher said again, But its just the beginning. Its still daytime. Even if Lin Xinghe bought the complex, there are ghosts living in the community. It is impossible for the area to be completely occupied by her team. Our people can always find opportunities, and it is not difficult to fulfill the ghosts wishes. One person can do 20 or 30 of them in a night. Early the next morning, Lin Xinghe will be eliminated.

After Lin Xinghe made arrangements, she let the students do their own work.

Soon, only Lin Xinghe and her team were left at the sales office.

Deng Haotian came over to look for Lin Xinghe to sign the papers. He didnt take it to heart when he saw that the other CEOs were gone. After all, it was a serious business to serve big clients.

The keys are here. Our properties here are all two elevators per building, eight houses per floor. This is the penthouse on the top floor. If you need the other keys, I can get them for you at the latest by the day after tomorrow.

Lin Xinghe asked, I have a hundred houses, so how many are left in this community?

Deng Haotian said, There are a total of 150.

Lin Xinghe asked again, The remaining fifty houses are all inhabited, right?

Deng Haotian said, Yes.

Lin Xinghe said, Is there a property department here?

Deng Haotian said, Yes, of course there is. The property and security measures in this community are well managed

Lin Xinghe said, Please summon the property manager, I want to talk to them.

At this point, if Lin Xinghe wanted to talk to Yamaraja, Deng Haotian would find a way to make it happen. He responded immediately, Wait here for a while. The property department is on the basement floor. Ill ask Manager An of the property department to come up.

Lin Xinghe nodded: Go ahead.

As soon as Deng Haotian left, Lin Xinghe said, Look, thats right, this is the way the school asks questions, there are 150 houses, there are 100 students, and the remaining 50 are residents of this world. Its the answer related to the exam question. Its very likely that a seed of hell is an item in the fifty houses or the residents themselves.

She glanced at Xie Wuan, and said, Its not necessarily the answer to kill the residents. We dont want to kill people for the time being. I have looked it up on the Internet. Its haunted at night, and the seeds of hell are likely to be related to the haunting. Regardless what the seeds of hell are, well control whatevers doing the haunting.

It was the first time Fu Zhou saw someone solve a problem so rudely and directly.

Why did you buy houses?

Lin Xinghe said, Youll find out later.

When the words fell, Deng Haotian had hurried over with Manager An of the property department. Manager An obviously did not expect that someone would buy a hundred houses at once. There were a total of 150 houses in this dual-use residential area, and this little girl owned two-thirds of them.

Manager An said, What do you want to talk to me about?

Lin Xinghe said, Although the house purchase is still being processed, you should know that I am now the owner of these houses. Is there a homeowners association here?

Manager An said with a light cough, Our residents here are a bit introverted and dont like to communicate with others.

Lin Xinghe said, I hope to establish a homeowners association, is that alright? I am a democratic person, and every household has the right to vote. Whether they want to or not, they will hear about what they vote for.

Manager An felt that there was a definite sense of strength in those words.

Every household had the right to vote. You had 100 votes, how could other people vote for anything else!

Manager An said, I will communicate with the other owners and give you an answer in the next few days.

Lin Xinghe said: That wont work, there are only fifty owners, you can call and let us know. Its just an hour or two. After the establishment of the owners committee, I hope to hold a small meeting. Please help me find a venue in the community from the property department. Food and drinks are also troublesome. I will settle all the expenses. This party is best held tonight.

When Manager An heard the word tonight, his face changed slightly, and he said, Its better to

Before he could finish speaking, Deng Haotian took it up, Boss Lin, dont worry, you take care of my career so much, Ill help you with the party venue and all the drinks. Just to confirm, the party is tonight?

Lin Xinghe said, Yes.

Deng Haotian smiled, No problem.

Manager An glanced at Deng Haotian.

Deng Haotian imperceptibly shook his head at him.

Manager An stopped and said to Lin Xinghe, Ill go to inform the owners now.

Manager An sighed inwardly.

Why was the new owner so incapable of waiting another day?

Those fifty owners were not so easy to deal with at night.