Lucius dismissed his entourage and poured wine for Lin Xinghe himself.

The closer he got, the more Lucius could sense her delicate, pale, tender skin, and the itch in his heart worsened.

Lin Xinghe observed her surroundings calmly.

Lucius was still wary of her, and there were still five of his followers around.

At this moment, Lin Xinghe turned her head and smiled at him.

Lucius was slightly stunned.

Lin Xinghe said, "I have something to tell you, is it convenient to go to your bedroom?"

Lucius heard the trap, but he wasn't afraid. As the lord of a city, it was naturally impossible for him to have no self-defense. After the traitor Andrew stole the Power Stone and the skydome, he asked the scientists in the city to redevelop the skydome. However, the Power Stone was very rare, and the new skydome could only cover a small area.

Without the magic, the person in front of him was just an ordinary woman, and there was nothing she could do to him.

Lucius took Lin Xinghe to his bedroom.

There was no one in the bedroom.

Lucius was about to open the skydome but unexpectedly found that it was missing.

Lin Xinghe smiled sweetly at him, "Don't think that beautiful women are stupid, you will pay a great price for underestimating women."

Lin Xinghe held his hand.

The next moment, Lucius was gone.

Only then did Lin Xinghe begin to look carefully at what she had stolen from Lucius. Just when he approached her, she nabbed it. She knew that it was impossible for Lucius not to guard against her, and if he dared to let her enter the palace, he must have something to defend himself against her magic. This defensive item was most likely on Lucius himself.

She just wanted to gamble.

She had always been lucky. She might have succeeded, so she did.

She successfully put Lucius into her portable space.

She didn't know what the small device was. Lin Xinghe thought about it and put it in the storage ring. The automatic identification feature showed that it could not be recognized.

Lin Xinghe was very accustomed to the fact that this automatic identification feature, which she had activated with a lot of points, was useless.

Lin Xinghe turned on her phone.

The number of people in the group had increased to thirty-six.

They were chatting with each other.

【Lin Xinghe: Classmates, the mission is here! Those who can defend against magic, can set up enchantments, and those who have defensive skills report yourselves. Then come and gather here. 】

Soon, twelve people showed up.

【Lin Xinghe: I need twelve layers of enchantment, one layer on top of another. Xie Wuan might come over. If he comes, you can defend yourself depending on the situation. If you cant block him, run away. 】

【Exam A: Xie Wuan? ? ? ? 】

【Examinee B: Wait, boss, youre facing Xie Wuan? 】

【Lin Xinghe: You don't have to worry, it won't implicate you! It's okay if you're worried about getting a layer of disguise. I just need to hold Xie Wuan back for five minutes! Students who know the style of my exam room should understand very well that I am different from Xie Wuan. I am willing to give my classmates a chance to earn points. If Xie Wuan gets the Power Stone, do you think he will share the points with you? He won't, but I will. 】