They put their hands together and prayed fervently.

The True God did not stay at the city gate, and her golden holy light quickly faded and entered the city.

Many citizens of the Holy City saw it.

They were of the same mind as the guards.

Lin Xinghe knew from Carters library that the Holy City was a place where there was a belief in the existence of True God. The book about the culture of the Holy City described the appearance of True God Dorothy in detail——

A stunningly gorgeous face, with pure white wings and holy light shining from her body.

"It's Goddess Dorothy!"

"Has the True God come to save the Holy City? Did you know that the city of machines and the city of mermaids are going to join forces to deal with us?"

"The great True God couldn't bear her followers to be devastated by the flames of war, and has come to enlighten the world!"

"Everyone, come and worship Goddess Dorothy! Come and ask the True God to bless the lives of our entire city!"

...

More and more people in the Holy City knelt on the ground and prayed to Lin Xinghe, who was floating in the air and exuding dazzling holy light.

The citizens of the Holy City were all waiting for the next instructions from Goddess Dorothy.

【Hahahahahaha some people said she would seduce Lucius! How could the leader take such a route! 】

【Ah! My eyes are going blind! 】

【Damn Goddess Dorothy hahahahahaha! 】

【To be honest, I also saw this angel suit in the plane mall before. Its 20 points and sold every day. I was thinking which stupid student with a lot of money would buy it, and now I know that the leader will always do the most unexpected things. 】

...

TL Notes:

*Doraemon reference!

The students in the barrage knew that this was the equipment in the interplane mall, and some of the candidates in the exam room also knew that, but their hearts galloped like a herd of wild horses over the grassy plains.

...They dared not use magic in the Holy City! Because someone who used magic was targeted by the Holy City, and the city lord an army to exterminate then heretics! From then on, they acted like normal human beings in the Holy City!

Now, they were shocked to see one of the candidates fly across the sky extremely eye-catchingly, as if a million spotlights were shining overhead.

However, they were even more astonished when they saw the reaction of the citizens of the Holy City—

...Was this possible?

...Was this the correct way to use magic?

"...Crap, it's not worth the death of my classmates! What is the origin of this person? Which department and which class?"

"It's clearly an angel suit!"

"Are these citizens blind?"

"I...why do I think this scene seems familiar?"

At this time, Lin Xinghe landed on the ground in front of these candidates.

The holy light on her almost blinded their eyes.

They took a few steps back.

Lin Xinghe asked, "Does anyone know the magic of territory sealing?"

Probably because the holy light was too dazzling, the candidates who answered didnt even turn their heads to look at her, "...I will."