【Who would spend points to clear the barrage of a small anchors livestream! 】

【There are all koi sects stickers with other symbols of luck there, everyone is posting them, maybe they are begging for Lin Xinghes luck to protect her hahahahaha. 】

【Lin Xinghe is hiding in the machine, and her luck cant do anything about it. 】

【Ah, someone is knocking on the door of the boss! 】

【Shh, stop typing! Maybe we can see Lin Xinghes corpse! 】

However, the moment the door opened, a group of robots rushed in.

At the front was a black robot, the captain of Andrews personal guard.

It stated coldly, Mermaid City Lord, our city lord said that if you disturb the order of the city of machines and create panic, we have legitimate reasons to expel you. Our city lord specially ordered that there is no need to celebrate his birthday, and you should go back and be the lord of your mermaid city.

As soon as the voice fell, a group of black robots rushed forward and escorted the merman city lord and the other mermaids who had just moved in all the way to the city gate.

Xie Wuans expression froze, but he didnt say anything and gracefully swept away behind the black robot.

Xie Wuans livestream:

【? ? ? ? ? ? ? 】

【Can anyone tell me what happened? 】

【Sameee. 】

【Holy shit, go to Lin Xinghes livestream! The boss was tricked? 】

【What? ? ? ? 】

At this time, Lin Xinghe was shaking the 3-years-past-expired bottle of Yakult in her high-end apartment. Beside her was Comrade Xiaopu's refrigerator.

Lin Xinghe held a walkie-talkie in her hand, and Comrade Xiaopu's voice came from it—

"Hmph, there's nothing I can't do."

Lin Xinghe asked, "They left?"

Comrade Xiaopu: "They left the hotel. Those people dismantled your body and asked the master to reconstruct it after seeing it. If you want to watch the video, I can ask the hotel manager for it."

Lin Xinghe asked, "Have you seen the lord of the mermaids?"

Comrade Xiaopu: "Yes, the mermaids around him seem to be very afraid of him." Matter-of-factly, Comrade Xiaopu added, "Comrade Lin, although the city of machines doesn't communicate much with the city of mermaids, it's a good thing you didnt kill their city lord and instead drove him away."

Lin Xinghe said, "Okay, come back."

Comrade Xiaopu said again, "Have you calculated this step long ago? Did you know that the lord of the Mermaid City will break you down?"

Lin Xinghe said, "It is not a calculation, but rather an assumption of what I would do in the mermaid lords shoes."

Just an hour ago, under the guidance of Comrade Xiaopu, Lin Xinghe, who had permission to the core component chip of Comrade Xiaopu, dismantled her components and installed them on the new body that Haywood built for her.

Her body became a citizen of the City of Mechanics with a unique code.

Comrade Xiaopu inherited her body, went to the hotel, and deceived Xie Wuan.

Lin Xinghe said to Comrade Xiaopu, "Come back now, don't stay in the hotel for too long. Oh, yes, when you come back, pick up a package. Haywood paid me three months' salary in advance to buy things."