And now in the huge ninth-floor restaurant, he was the only person.

But Fu Zhou's worries soon disappeared.

Ling Xiran, who had been beside the giant cage, jumped out like a ferocious tiger, biting the hadal ogres throat, and she devoured their spirits completely.

After devouring each hadal ogre, her originally transparent soul became much more vivid.

She licked her lips and, like a hungry wolf with green eyes, threw herself into the giant cage and sent the hadal ogre spirits packing. Such a ferocious and cruel Ling Xiran made those hadal ogres who had planned to commit suicide and become spirits as well give up the idea and silently approached the exit of the giant cage destroyed by Fu Zhou.

However, just after reaching the exit, the white cat guarding the door suddenly turned into a green snake, blocking the door.

Seeing this, Leiting also immediately slithered forward.

The hadal ogres were already dying under the attack of the candidates. They wanted to take advantage of their inattentiveness and come in as a spirit body. Unexpectedly, there was a crouching tiger, hidden dragon-spirit-devouring situation going on here.

The hadal ogres gave up.

They wanted to drag their broken bodies back to the bottom of the sea, but they didn't expect that there would be two snakes guarding the door, and anyone whose pinky wiggled outside of the cage would be bitten fiercely.

Fu Zhou was useless on the sidelines.

Ling Xiran seemed to have broken into a free cafeteria and had a great meal.

After being hungry for many days, she finally felt full, and the pain on her body was relieved. The souls of hadal ogres were indeed much more delicious than the souls of ordinary humans! With the savory flavor of seafood!

Ling Xiran devoured all the hadal ogres in the cage that had been transformed into soul bodies in a short period of time.

She ate too fast just now, and she didn't count how many she ate, so she didn't know if there were any fish that slipped through the net.

Just in case, Ling Xiran checked them again.

While Ling Xiran was inspecting each body, Anthony III's soul body, who had been waiting for an opportunity, escaped the cage. His soul body passed through the giant cage, and both Xiao Xue Ji and Leiting, who were guarding the door, saw it, but they werent spirits and couldnt catch it.

Fu Zhou also saw it and shouted, "One escaped!"

Ling Xiran turned her head to look and found it too.

She didn't chase, and said, "Master said that if the big boss escaped, I didnt have to chase it. I still have a task to finish." She stretched out her hand, and the knife in Fu Zhou's hand flew into hers.

Ling Xiran was very surprised and blurted out, "I seem to be able to hold a knife!"

She held it carefully again and found that she could really feel the touch of the handle.

Ling Xiran was so excited that she picked it up and scratched the body of the hadal ogre.

She cut a huge hole directly on the belly of the corpse. As if to verify something, she threw away the knife and clawed at the belly of the hadal ogre with her hands.

The internal organs were visible.

The alpine rimeroses slept under the ogres chest and were their hearts.

At this time, Xiao Xue Ji changed into the appearance of a little girl, holding a large tray with tin containers stacked one after another on top in her hand.