Lin Xinghe observed the students around him.

Most people seemed to be very tired. They were either sleeping on the table like her deskmate or yawning repeatedly. Only a few students were radiant, such as the female classmate sitting in the last row near the back door. At this moment, she was holding a small mirror to touch up her makeup. The long eyeliner outlined a pair of charming eyes, which were dazzling.

At ten o 'clock sharp, the homeroom teacher came in.

The homeroom teacher was a young man. He was tall and looked a little dull. He was holding a tablet in his hand. As soon as he entered the classroom, he yawned lazily and asked, "Where did yesterday's class go?" Without waiting for an answer, he yawned again and said, "Oh, I remember. Today it's time for the Maha Prajna Paramita Heart Sutra. You people should listen to more Buddhist scriptures to cleanse your soul. Don't think about harming people all day …"

As if thinking of something, he said, "By the way, there's a new student today. Her name is …"

The homeroom teacher flipped through the roster, yawned again, and said, "Lin Xinghe."

The homeroom teacher looked at Lin Xinghe with a bit of regret in his dull expression. He said, "Cherish your days in school. The student who sat in your seat died less than three months after coming to school. No matter how evil you were in the past or how evil you were, now that you're in our school, you have to cultivate your moral character. You have to be kind, study hard, and take your exams seriously. You have to understand the true meaning of life … "

"Yesterday, you talked about 'there is no color in the sky, no feeling, no thought, no consciousness, no eyes, ears, nose, tongue, body, and mind. There is no color, sound, smell, or touch. There is no vision, and there is no realm of consciousness. There is no ignorance, and there is no end to ignorance. There is no age and death, and there is no age and death.' The meaning of this paragraph is …"

The homeroom teacher's tone was very perfunctory. He read from the book, making the already drowsy environment even more drowsy.

Lin Xinghe listened very seriously on his first day of class.

"You don't have to listen so seriously, and you don't have to listen. The midterm and final exams are mostly about rote memorization. As long as you memorize everything, you can get marks. Are you a new student? My name is Gu Taoyao. "

Lin Xinghe's deskmate's voice was surprisingly pleasant, like the tinkling of spring water.

She turned her head and saw Gu Taoyao looking at her. He said, "Every new villain who comes in thinks that they're especially awesome. Modern villains like us are at most murdering for money and making things difficult for the male and female protagonists."

"Don't mess with those from the fantasy department. Those big shots can destroy half the world with a snap of their fingers before they come in."

"Don't play with the students from the ancient department. The villains there are always thinking about usurping the throne. They're always working together to cause trouble and want to be the principal."

"Oh, right. The hunk of the xianxia department, Xie Wuan, is a super big pervert. Don't have any romantic fantasies about him."

Gu Taoyao said as he wiped the traces of sleep from the corner of his eyes. He said, "It's all a lesson of blood and tears. Seeing that you're my deskmate, it's fate that I'm telling you."