Extra Storyline: Squirrel Cat Fox Baihualou

Start from the beginning

    Under Baitang's soft and tough pampering, Qiu'er finally nodded and agreed to Baitang's request, and the latter rushed to Mozun with great interest. Bai Chuansu from the palace sent a letter asking him to go to the mortal world to celebrate the festival together tonight.

    Since the people in the heavens knew each other well, the people in the demon world didn't dare to lag behind. There were still many things waiting for the Demon Lord to deal with. It was also difficult for Bai Chuansu to see the Demon Lord these days. He told the waiter, changed his clothes and ran out.

    The two made an appointment to meet outside Chongshan City in the mortal world, and Qiu'er and Xiao A also followed.

    As it was getting late, the lanterns on the street were lit up, and the lantern parade was very lively, with a lot of people and sad carriages.

    Baitang gave up the carriage that Qiu'er had prepared for them, and walked hand in hand with Bai Chuansu on the street.

    "Oh, you can just go and play, don't worry about us, we will gather at the place just now later, if there is any danger, I will let the paper crane notify you." Seeing Qiu'er following closely, Little A wanted to meet Qiu'er Being alone and not knowing where to start, she became a matchmaker once to match the two.

    Bai Chuansu also chimed in, "Don't worry, Qiu'er, I will protect Tangtang well, don't you believe me?"

    Bai Chuan Sugui is the Empress of the Demon Realm, and his strength is definitely not bad. Thinking of this, Qiu'er was relieved, "Okay then, if you have anything to do,

    you must pass the paper crane to me." "Definitely, have fun~" Bai Chuansu waved away with a smile.

    Qiu'er walked away hand in hand with little A. He just thought of the little cat and fox as the empress, but he also thought that the little cat and fox had only a few hundred years of cultivation, and he was as good as Baitang, and no one was much better .

    After they left, Baitang and Bai Chuansu looked at each other, and they both saw the same meaning in each other's eyes - they were liberated, and no one was looking after them.

    The two teenagers are gorgeously dressed, and they are extremely good-looking. Walking on the street, they are the objects of admiration for girls and big fat sheep in the eyes of peddlers, especially the way they have never seen the world. Everything is novel and fun, so it is even more certain that the young master of a certain rich family sneaked out to play.

    The hawkers shouted harder as they passed.

    "My lord, let's see if the hairpin is good. Buy one as a present for your beloved girl. It will get twice the result with half the effort." The hairpin peddler enthusiastically sold it.

    Bai Tang and Bai Chuansu stopped when they heard the words, and went to the booth to look at the hairpins on display. They were all made of wood, not gorgeous, but they were more beautifully carved, suitable for those with an elegant temperament.

    This style is not suitable for the beautiful cat fox, but... Bai Chuansu picked up a hairpin and inserted it between Baitang's crown, and carved it naturally, and the hibiscus came out of the clear water. Feel like a good son.

    "Does it look good?" Baitang didn't have a mirror, so he couldn't see what was on his head.

    Bai Chuansu smiled and said, "It's super pretty, and it suits Tangtang very well."

    "Boss, this is it." Baitang believed in Bai Chuansu's vision, and he sold it for a piece of silver, and said that there was no need to look for it. .