Extra Story 3: The Cultivation Chapter Le Xiyin and Du Ting

Mulai dari awal

    Hearing more and more unpleasant words, the person he was talking about was still his master, how could Du Ting bear it, he sacrificed his flute and attacked them.

    "Who is it? It's not a good man to hide!" No matter what, the wretched man has practiced for ten years, and he still has the ability to fight back.

    "My mouth is full of filth, and my thoughts are dirty." Du Ting was furious, especially when he saw the man's unsightly appearance, he felt that his noble master was being insulted. This kind of rubbish dares to miss his master and seek death .

    Seeing that Du Ting was wearing the costume of an inner disciple, the man panicked for a moment, but Du Ting's actions made him angry again. He touched his face, and the red palm was shocking. Hitting people doesn't slap people in the face, this kid will hit him in the face as soon as he makes a move, and the only face he can use is this face.

    "It's like pretending to be aloof, and being oppressed is not the same." The man recklessly fueled Du Ting's anger: "Let's go together, a young brat can't beat so many of us." Du

    Ting Furious, he fought with the man's followers.

    The new outer disciple was timid and afraid to do anything, but ran to find the steward while they were fighting.

    As soon as the steward heard that the outer disciples were fighting with the inner disciples, he quickly put down his work and came over. At the same time, their fight also attracted the attention of other inner disciples. Everyone saw that they were master's direct disciples. This is a big deal now, hurry up and inform Master.

    When Le Xiyin arrived, the fight was over, and neither side could get it right. The outer disciples had the advantage of having more people, and Du Ting had the advantage of being stronger than them, but they couldn't stand up to the opponent's wheel-to-wheel battle, so he There are also colors on the face and body.

    "Who will tell me what's going on?" Le Xiyin said sharply, and Sidujia. "Ting'er, why did you fight?" He was tolerant to his disciples, but he did not allow his disciples to act recklessly in the sect by taking advantage of their status as inner disciples.

    When had Du Ting been reprimanded so severely by Le Xiyin? He just wanted to explain, but suddenly he couldn't speak. Those obscene words were really unbearable.

    "He said..." Du Ting blushed and couldn't repeat what the wretched man said. In Le Xiyin's eyes, he was causing trouble for no reason, but in the end he was taught by himself. Although it is not good to be biased, it is also reluctant to be punished too severely.

    "Tell me." Seeing that Du Ting hesitated and refused to speak, Le Xiyin turned her attention to the other party.

    The person who is talking about is right in front of his eyes, how dare the wretched man repeat those unrefined words, he hesitated twice, and suddenly caught a glimpse of Du Ting from the corner of his eye, seeing the other party's reaction, he didn't seem to dare to speak, he suddenly gained confidence , with a pig’s face on his face, he said: “The disciples and senior brothers are working in Lefeng, and they joked a few words in their spare time, but this inner disciple rushed over and beat us, asking Master Lefeng to be the master for us. "

    You are talking nonsense!" Du Ting stared angrily, like an angry lion, his usual indifference and elegance disappeared completely.

    The wretched man shrank behind the steward, showing a provocative expression to Du Ting.

    The new outer sect disciples shrank their heads and dared not speak, gods fight, and mortals suffer. They have just entered the Le'an immortal sect not long ago, and they dare not offend the inner disciples, nor the "old man" of the outer sect.