Shimcheonoh | Part 2 Hello 21st

Cheon Seo-jin does Help Yoon-hee in her investigation towards Su-ryeon. At some points, both of them are like Dog and Cat that was fighting or maybe teasing each other.

Even though that's the case, They were partners in the project so it was needed for them to get along well.

Now, There was a festival that is occurring at their school and Seo-jin was the one capturing all of these moments for their project alongside Yoon-hee that was just focused on writing in her notebook.

"What's her hobby?" She asked Seo-jin who was just busy capturing the fireworks with her video recorder.

"Photography." Yoon-hee takes note of that and continues to question her even more. She was shocked that she and Su-ryeon have the same favorite movies but... The last answer of Seo-jin makes her question the lady.

"What does she want to be?"

"She wants to be a filmmaker or a popular photographer that catches everyone's joyful moments." Now she knew, All this time Seo-jin was talking about herself. She shouted at Seo-jin to stop and tell her about Su-ryeon not herself and Seo-jin suddenly goes down the trail.

"I'll question her then. Record the surroundings also, okay? I'm going to discuss something with Su-ryeon." Seo-jin goes straight to her friend that every girl was talking to but she doesn't care less. Yoon-hee sighed and take responsibility from now on, She look around with the Video recorder and saw Seo-jin's beauty through it.

"I don't believe in love... But, Why do I feel my heartbeat running fast when I see you, Seo-jin-ah?" She focuses the camera and Sees Seo-jin smiling at her, Yoon-hee immediately freaked out and her eyes widened in shock. She places down the camera as fast as she could and glances at them.

"I should stop!" After this event, Yoon-hee goes to an arcade with her friends and heard someone talking about a gang that Su-ryeon encountered. They thought the lady was stealing the leader's girlfriend but it was wrong information.

Seo-jin was about to shield Su-ryeon into the glass beer bottle that was going straight in their direction when Yoon-hee came running and kick it with a flying karate skill.

The glass broke and both ladies were shocked to see her. Yoon-hee hold Su-ryeon's hand and they run as fast as they could while the members of the gang were chasing them.

"What did you do?! That's the dangerous gang in our school! Ayyt." Su-ryeon look at Yoon-hee with admiration while Seo-jin was on the lookout for what distance they had from the gang. Not that far should I say.

"Ah, There's a police there-" Yoon-hee was interrupted when she stopped and take a look at who the hell just came from nowhere and kick those gangs. They immediately Sit beside the police who just arrested a criminal and Yoon-hee was amazed at this woman's skill.

"As always, You Beakhyang Gang is useless." This girl with some bangs and wavy-looking hair has beaten all these punks one by one all by herself and Yoon-hee figured that this was probably the leader of the other gang that everyone is talking about.

" This girl with some bangs and wavy-looking hair has beaten all these punks one by one all by herself and Yoon-hee figured that this was probably the leader of the other gang that everyone is talking about