The Killer ( Ending )

Third Person POV

"Hah, Girlfriend? Are you joking?! Unnie snapped out of your imagination." Yoon-Chul mocked Seo-jin, Yoon-hee pushes away her doctor and kisses the lady in front of her. Seo-jin couldn't react, she didn't expect this to happen.

"Yes, She's my girlfriend Ha Yoon-Chul. Please, Can you leave now? I'll call the police!" Yoon-hee shouted while holding seo-jin's hand. Yoon-Chul is about to attack them when the door opened once again. Yoon-Chul suddenly falls to the ground with blood on his throat and both lovers stood in shock.

"I killed him for you, Unnie." Seok-min takes off her black hood and Yoon-hee cannot believe it, Seo-jin has a twin? And it's the true killer?! The prima donna smiled and she thanked Seok-min for saving them.

"Wait...Seo-jin-ah...Does that mean...You didn't kill me because you're not the true throat killer?" Yoon-hee questioned and Seo-jin only nodded her head. The red-haired lady hug her tightly and she unexpectedly cried.

"Thank you for everything, Seo-jin...I love you..." Seok-min chuckled, She saw a call from an Unknown number and she immediately leave the apartment. Seo-jin hugged back Yoon-hee while looking curiously at her twin.

"Don't worry Seo-jin Unnie. It's my last. I'm living with my own family now, Oh by the way! Appa gives some money to the police." Seo-jin smiles, She waves her hand at Seok-min. They're now separated from each other, she only wishes that Seok-min go away from trouble and killings.

"I love you too, Yoon-hee..." When Seok-min leaves, Yoon-hee looked at Seo-jin with a blush. After she confesses, The prima donna kissed her passionately and Yoon-hee didn't hesitate to reply.

They're now officially together! Ro-na is the happiest person to know the news and she's lucky to experience a wonderful life with her new mother. Ro-na's wish to finally have a complete and happy family has come true.

"Good morning Ahjumma Seo-jin!!! Wake up now, Eomma ready our breakfast." Seo-jin heard her loud voice, the teenager does her best to wake her mother's love that is tired after the meeting she did.

"Mhm...Ro-na..." The teenager pulled her away from the bed, Seo-jin doesn't have any choice now and she let herself wake up before Yoon-hee can get angry at her later on.

"You're finally awake! I thought you were going to skip breakfast." Seo-jin's beautiful girlfriend greeted her, she felt awake again after seeing the wonderful smile that Yoon-hee shows. Ro-na is watching both of them while taking a picture of this moment.

"Mhmm...What A Great Morning I have." Seo-jin Immediately kissed Yoon-hee, The lady is shocked but she just lets her lover do it. When they ended the kiss, Seo-jin realized that Ro-na is taking a video of them, She snatched her phone fast and take a glance.

"Haha, Ahjumma! I already save it." She laughed while Seo-jin is looking at her with a frown. Yoon-hee hold her hand and they just decided to sit down. The food that Yoon-hee made is shining in Seo-jin's eyes, It was the first time she saw such a delicious dish.

"Eat now, This is how I say my thank you to you after everything you have done for us." Seo-jin is about to tear up, She holds her chopsticks and started to eat. The flavor is so delicious and it dissolves in her mouth.

"Wow, I didn't know you're such a good cook. Yoon-hee. Thank you for this." Yoon-hee felt happy and relieved that Seo-jin loved her cooking skills. She's shocked when the prima donna holds her hand and her smile makes her heartbeat run fast.