Angel In Disguise ( SoYeon × Eugene) 2

Third Person POV

After Eugene's Confession to So-Yeon, They both started dating while the Penthouse taping is still ongoing. Their relationship is hidden and no one knows they're together.

"So Today... You will have a scene with Jong-Hoon..." So-Yeon said while lowering her head beside Eugene, her girlfriend is driving and she chuckled at how adorable So-Yeon was when Jealous.

"Are you jealous? I wonder who's the one that always has intimate scenes with someone... I should be angry." Eugene said teasing and So-Yeon slapped her shoulders gently, She acted hurt and So-Yeon immediately hugged her.

"Are you okay? Is My slap that hard?? Sorry..." She said worriedly and Eugene just admire her, She stopped the car and hold So-Yeon's hand softly with a smile.

"As always, You're so cute and caring, That's why I love you. We have arrived now, Act naturally." So-Yeon blushed at what Eugene said and She nod her head as an answer, she goes down to the car and see their co-actors looking at them suspiciously.

"Eugene drive you here? Suspicious..." Ki-Joon said while acting like a detective, Eugene goes down the car to approach them all and she noticed So-Yeon is getting nervous.

"So-Yeon? Oh, is this about why I drive her here today? Don't be suspicious haha, So-Yeon's car is broken that's why I helped her." Others believed what she said except Ji-ah who's still thinking about the photos Eugene and So-Yeon are posting on their Instagram these days.

Both of them seem always to have dinner or hang out together. She snapped out of her thinking when the director appeared, The staff gives them the script for today's episode and So-Yeon smiled.

"I forgot, Me And Yoo-jin will tease So-Yeon hahaha." So-Yeon just laugh cutely and Eugene stays quiet in the corner while reading her script, there's gonna be a scene where she and Seo-jin will talk all alone.

"This is a good opportunity..." After the preparations, So-Yeon is now sitting in a soft chair while Jong-Hoon and Eugene are behind her. She breathe heavily and started acting after the director said action.

"Hello, Can we join?" Yoon-hee said with a smile and Seo-jin acted annoyed while seeing her caressing Yoon-Chul's arm. She stands up from her position after getting more and more jealous because of how Yoon-Chul Holds Yoon-hee's hand while having a meeting with the penthouse tenants.

"I'm sorry, I need to go now." She said with still annoyed face and Yoon-hee smiled at her teasingly. Seo-jin walks through the elevator of the penthouse while Yoon-Chul and Yoon-hee are tailing her while acting so sweet to each other, She doesn't know why on earth they're still annoying her but she acted cool.

"Yoon-hee-ah..." When The elevator is about to close, Yoon-hee heard her words and she stopped Yoon-Chul from kissing her. She stare at Seo-jin's sad face and left astounded as the elevator closed between them.

"Cut! That's not in the script, So-Yeon. But, I liked it. I'm wondering if you're jealous to Yoon-hee or You're jealous to Yoon-Chul." The director said with a laugh and So-Yeon lowered her head, Yoo-jin smiles at her and put her arms around the lady's other arm.

"That's why I'm surprised, You look gorgeous though while saying my name haha." Eugene teased and So-Yeon Blushed. Yoon-Chul is now getting more suspicious and he thinks the two are really hiding something from them.

"You two have chemistry, why not just be a couple? Hahaha" Jong-Hoon added and So-Yeon looked at Eugene while signing what they gonna say, the lady smiled and suddenly nod to answer.

"What if I want to do that?" Every co-star is shocked even So-Yeon who cannot believe Eugene would say that. The director stands up and scrolls through social media to see something he wanted to discuss.