Swapping life for 24 hours : Part 3

Third Person POV

"Haha! The mission is successful, Appa. let's call Oppa and unnie already for a meeting." Yeon called her Appa who was glad to hear her good news. He immediately say yes and called Seo-jin first.

"Ehem, Cheon Seo-jin. Go to CheonAh, In your office." Seo-jin is still standing in front of Yoon-Hee after their intimate kiss earlier. She glance at Yoon-Hee and nodded her head yes.

"Okay, Oppa. I'll fetch Ro-Na also." She put her phone down and hold Yoon-Hee's hand. Seo-jin grabbed her in their room and kissed her again.

"Thank you for loving me, Yoon-hee...Please be happy with Yoon-Chul. I love you." She bid her last goodbye and Kissed Yoon-hee's forehead.

"No...Seo-jin..." Yoon-hee reached for her arm but, It didn't go through. Seo-jin left the room with tears falling into her eyes, she thought her love story will just end like this.

She goes in her car and drives her way to Cheon-Ah while Ro-na is casually waiting for Seo-jin to arrive. The teenager saw her new Eomma's luxurious car and she immediately waved at her.

"Ro-na, Ms.Cheon Is the one who will drive you home? How lucky of you." the students said to Ro-na, She only smiled and Hugged Seo-jin who was now walking up the stairs.

"Eomma Seo-jin! Where's Eomma?" Seo-jin didn't say a word and just smile back at Ro-na. They both walk inside the chairwoman's office and Saw Yoon-Chul holding the hands of DanTae.

"Yoon-Chul? Secretary Joo? Wait..." Ro-na is suspiciously looking at his appa. Yeon Suddenly came with a teasing smile and her hands is holding Yoon-hee's arm.

"Hello, Hello. Unnie" She winked. Yoon-hee cannot believe what her eyes is seeing and she just sighed. Yoon-Chul Immediately stand up and gulped while he was nervous.

"Unnie Should be the chairwoman of Cheon-Ah. I'm sorry if I take away Yoon-hee from you...I didn't know you were suffering for a long time just to make Yoon-hee a Popular singer. Forgive me..." Yoon-Chul kneels in front of seo-jin and the lady is shocked.

"Hey! Yoon-Chul-ah. Don't do that, It's okay... But, I just need an explanation about you and my secretary." Seo-jin smirked at Yoon-Chul, DanTae also stands to explain what happened.

"We're together now Seo-jin-ah and Mr. Chairman." Yeon clapped her hands and celebrated. Chairman has never seen this coming and he sits down in Seo-jin's sit.

"Thank you, my wonderful daughter, Yeon. You helped me with my whole Plan. So, Here's the annulment paper Yoon-Chul and Yoon-hee. Free to sign it now." Yoon-hee immediately snatched the paper and signed it as Yoon-Chul also does.

"Tomorrow, this will be official. Congratulations, My daughter Seo-jin. You owned Cheon-Ah now." Chairman shakes his hand with Seo-jin who's can't believe this is all happening.

"If you're wondering Unnie. I can fully explain it to you." Yeon Smiled and she tapped Seo-jin's shoulder carefully. Her unnie listen carefully while still shocked by all of this.

"So, Appa did this all so that you can know the truth about Yoon-hee's feelings and, Unnie Yoon-hee will also know why you left. Appa is so desperate in making your life fixed again because of his suffering on all his sins." Yeon walked in circles and explain everything.

"I tell him about this plan and he agreed, I want you to be happy Unnie because-" Seo-jin hugged Yeon tightly, The younger woman is astounded and felt so much warmth in her unnie's hug.

"Thank you...Yeon..." Seo-jin, Yoon-hee, and Ro-na are the only ones remaining in the office while the new owner of Cheon-Ah is now sitting on her throne.

"I'm proud of you Seo-jin-ah..." Yoon-hee congratulates her, Seo-jin holds her hand and she pulls Yoon-hee to sit on her lap. Ro-na closed her eyes and Yeon suddenly appears.

"Let's go for now...Wanna go to an arcade?" Yeon said, Ro-na got excited and she goes with her Auntie. Seo-jin lay her head on Yoon-hee's back and hugged the lady with all her life.

"Can I charge my energy in your body?" Seo-jin questioned, Yoon-hee chuckled and look at Seo-jin. She hold her lover's face softly and kissed her with passion.

"We will live freely now, Seo-jin." They smile sweetly and didn't know Yeon and Ro-na are listening to them on the other side. They cheered and hugged each other.

"Eomma!! The food is ready." Ro-na goes to Seo-jin's bed and wakes Seo-jin, The chairwoman tries to wake up and hugged her pillow.

"mhm...I'll wake up now." Seo-jin is about to sleep again when Ro-na pulled her down. They both go down the stairs to go to the kitchen where Yoon-hee is sitting beside Yeon, the two laugh at how drained Seo-jin was after their wedding.

"Hahaha You look like a sloth, Unnie. I can't take you seriously" Yeon laughed continuously, Seo-jin slapped her arm and she felt the slap so much.

"How dare you Yeon, I'll tell this to Su-ryeon." Seo-jin is annoyed, but Yoon-hee calms her down and she assists her wife in the chair.

"Calm down Unnie, I'm just joking! Damn." They enjoy the food so much while having so many topics to talk about, Seo-jin holds Her wife's hand tightly and admires Yoon-hee's beauty.

"I'm happy to be with you, Yoon-hee."
"I felt the same, Seo-jin."

The door of their apartment suddenly opened and it showed two couples holding each other's hand. Yeon immediately greeted them while putting her hands around Yoon-Chul.

"Ey! Oppa Yoon-Chul and DanTae, Congratulations! You two are married also. Come join us." DanTae assists Yoon-Chul in the chair and Yoon-hee smile at them.

"Yoon-Chul, Congratulations. Take care of my Secretary." They laughed together and finally fixed the problems from before. This is a fresh start in their relationship.

"Let's make a toast for our new family!" Yeon up her glass and they pour their drinks altogether and celebrate.

"Yes, let's start our new journey," Seo-jin said and she hold Yoon-hee's hand with a smile.

"I love you, Seo-jin."
"I love you too..."

The End