A special one-shot

Happy Birthday Kim So-Yeon! This one-shot is specially created for her birthday. I hope everyone will like it. :)

Third person POV

So-Yeon is casually reading her script for today's taping. She wondered about her dream last night, it was about her and Eugene.

"Why is my dream like that? No, So-Yeon! You and Eugene just got divorced from your husbands. I should stop fantasizing about many things..." She battles her mind for a minute. A sudden hand approaches her shoulder and So-Yeon freaked out.

"Hey, So-Yeon-ah. Are You okay? You seem thinking deeply there." Eugene said with worry. So-Yeon immediately look at her face and gulped in nervousness.

"So gorgeous...ayyt! So-Yeon, the kiss in your dream is nothing!"

"Oh, h-hey Yoojin-ah. I'm fine! Just getting ready for the scene hehe." So-Yeon laughs cutely to change her mood. Eugene chuckled and hug her.

"So cute as always, So-Yeon-ah. I should get going now, The scene is about to start." Her smile makes So-Yeon more nervous, she's too amazed at how beautiful her friend was.

"How I wished, Yoon-hee and Seo-jin will be close in the drama..." So-Yeon sighed. She saw the date today and her eyes widened. It's November 2, Her birthday.

She felt an unusual feeling and, Her surroundings suddenly changed. The script in her hand has disappeared and she's now standing in front of the Hera Building.

"H-How did I suddenly come here? Don't tell me..." So-Yeon is shocked, she's wearing decent clothes and her phone still works but, not her contacts.

She decided to go inside, Her eyes saw an unbelievable sight and, her heart beats more faster while those two people are walking in front of her.

"Wait...Who are you? Why are we both look alike?" Seo-jin smirked at her while Yoon-hee is wrapping around her arm into the lady. So-Yeon is frozen at the corner while thinking about the meaning of this dream.

"Is this an alternative universe? Me and Yoojin's character...They're lovers?!"

"Uh...I can explain!" So-Yeon is about to explain her side when Su-ryeon has appeared. She take off her glasses and snapped So-Yeon's phone from its hand.

"This Seo-jin came from another universe, See these pictures? I saw her glowing in a light outside while a Beautiful girl explain to me what is about to happen." She scrolls through so-Yeon's phone and shows them the picture of her in the dressing room, the Magazine photo and Eugene's photo.

"Ah! That's private..." She immediately takes her phone when Eugene's secret-taken photos while reading the script are shown. Yoon-hee chuckled and she hold So-Yeon's hand.

"It seems that you like my alternative self. You're also more cute and adorable than Seo-jin who's very hot-headed." Seo-jin rolled her eyes and pouted. Yoon-hee hold her face and kissed her softly.

"I forgave you now." Seo-jin crossed her arms and look away. So-Yeon cannot believe her role is such a tsundere towards Yoon-hee. It's very cute.

"In front of me and Su-ryeon, Woah haha... I'm Kim So-Yeon, I'm the actress doing your role. This universe is a drama that we do." The three of them are shocked, she shows some videos she keeps from their off-cam scenes in the location and their jaw drops.

"I cannot believe this. DanTae and Yoon-Chul are not evil in there?" So-Yeon laughs cutely. Seo-jin can now admire her softer side and she loves it a lot as also Yoon-hee does.

"Welcome to our apartment! Eunbyeol and Ro-na are currently in school." Yoon-hee goes straight to the kitchen to ready their food. Seo-jin and So-Yeon sit beside each other while silence overtakes them.

"This is Awkward. Su-ryeon has a twin that looks like her but, I'm not used to this. Especially, You're the real person, not me." Seo-jin said while crossing her arms. So-Yeon touched her hand and smiled.

"You're so lucky Seo-jin. Yoojin, The one who does Yoon-hee's role... I feel like, I'm in love with her. I just had a dream that I kissed her but I know, it's impossible." Yoon-hee is hearing their conversation, she suddenly got a flashback and it makes her confused.

"Why? I also thought before that I and Yoon-hee will be impossible for each other. We're enemies, I slash her neck and, she's about to kill me. But, look at us now." Seo-jin smile. So-Yeon felt flattered, she take a look at her phone with the picture she and Eugene has.

"Maybe, you're correct..." Yoon-hee finished preparing and call the two. Seo-jin and So-Yeon walk straight to the dining table and saw different delicious dishes.

"My wife is such a great cook, Opposite to me." Seo-jin put her arms around Yoon-hee's shoulder and, So-Yeon just admire them. She's startled by the sudden appearance of Eunbyeol and Ro-na who are more shocked than her.

"Eomma- What the?! Why did she look like Eomma Seo-jin?!" Ro-na said, She hug Eunbyeol for comfort and they both stood still in the corner.

"She's me in another world, Eunbyeol and Ro-na. This is So-Yeon, the one who does my role. She said we're just a drama, like the ones you see on our TV." Yoon-hee nodded her head, The two just didn't question it anymore and sat down in the chair.

"I guess It's a good thing. At least I'm a popular actress, right?" Eunbyeol said with a smile, Ro-na laugh at how ambitious her sister was just like Seo-jin.

"Now we know who inherited Cheon Seo-jin's character." Yoon-hee teasingly said. Seo-jin slap her arm and the lady acted hurt. So-Yeon is laughing at how happy this family was and she thought, maybe it's her birthday gift.

"This is a good birthday gift..." She smiles while eating the food, Seo-jin and others heard her and they didn't think it's her birthday today.

"It's your birthday, self?! Happy birthday!" seo-jin greeted herself. They all sing her a happy birthday and take a Polaroid family selfie with So-Yeon.

"We don't know if this can stay with you if you get back but, Keep this!" Yoon-hee has given her the Polaroid, and so-yeon accepted it with all her heart and promised to keep it.

"Oh, and by the way, Kim Yoojin also likes you. She's just hiding it, trust me. She's me right?" Yoon-hee whispered to her. So-Yeon cannot believe it, She takes a look at the Polaroid picture and her surroundings have changed again.

"What happened-" A sudden hug interrupted her, It was Yoojin who was very worried about where did she go.

"So-Yeon-ah! We're about to surprise you when you just disappeared from your dressing room. Are you okay?" So-Yeon cannot believe it, it's not a dream? She just nodded her head and reach into her pocket.

"No way..." She let go of Yoojin first before seeing the picture of her with the cheon family. So-Yeon felt low energy in shock and luckily, Yoojin catches her.

"Happy birthday- We're in the wrong timing, back out, back out." Ki-Joon goes inside the dressing room but he saw Yoojin staring deeply at So-Yeon's face.

"Sorry, Yoojin I-" So-Yeon is about to go away when Yoojin unexpectedly kissed her. She's shocked at first but replied later on, The kiss takes about 30 seconds before ending.

"Happy birthday, So-Yeon." The penthouse cast that is hiding appears and celebrates after their intimate scene. So-Yeon smiled and hug Yoojin fast, She take a look at the Polaroid picture for the last time and hides it.

"This is the best Birthday I have had." RoHee and RoRinis appeared and they hug So-Yeon tightly while Yoon-hee is assisting her daughters.

"Happy birthday Eomma!" So-Yeon smiles and carries them in her lap.

"Thank you."

The End

- An alternative universe one-shot once again haha. Happy birthday Kim So-Yeon! Hope you will have a good celebration! 🎉 .