The Killer ( chenoh )

Third Person POV

NEWS: Breaking news, there's a murderer on the loose who's slicing the throat of her victim. This killer is very dangerous and she will come to your house when you left your door open, So please be careful and check every part of your house!

"Why is she not coming into my apartment..." Yoon-hee said with a big sigh and her eyes seems very tired from working 24 hrs.

"I don't want to live anymore...I know my daughter Ro-na will lose a mother who will take care of her...but, I feel like living in this world is not worth it anymore..." She said with tears falling into her eyes, Her door is open and people can easily sneak through it without any problems.

"My boss always wants to yell at my face and he even has hidden feelings in his workers...like me so Please...Killer...Can you come into the apartment? I am ready to die..." Yoon-hee seems decided on her decision and a footstep can be heard from the living room.

"Is that her?" She stand up from the couch and walk through the darkness, She bumped into a soft silky body and Yoon-hee already knew who it was.

"Is that you Throat killer? Are you here to kill me?" The killer seems surprised and she can't see any fear in Yoon-hee's eyes like the lady wanted to die already.

"Yes, But you seem very odd...You don't look scared at all!" She surprisingly said and Yoon-hee just smile at her with tears.

"I want to die now...Can you already do it? I'm tired of living in this cruel world and I don't have any freedom to do anything..." The killer is shocked to hearing her sentence and she didn't hesitate to remove her mask and hood.

Yoon-hee didn't hear any reply so she take a look at the killer's face in the dark while not expecting what her eyes would see, This killer is very beautiful and attractive.

"I think you have a mental problem, Just like I do...Do you clean your house more often?" Yoon-hee doesn't understand why this killer is not doing her job yet, Is she the real woman they reported in the news?

"Why wouldn't you kill me yet?" Yoon-hee questioned.

"Well, There's no thrill if I killed you. I want to hear the loud screaming of my victims and how they beg for their lives before I cut their throats." She said with a wide smile, A Loud sound was heard as The lady turned on the switch of Yoon-hee's apartment.

"Oh my gosh! your apartment is so filthy! You didn't even clean up in ages, You know what. I'll just help you clean this mess." She Walks around the apartment and the bad smell of the leftover foods is taking over the whole room.

"Clean my apartment? You don't have to...You should just kill me..." Yoon-hee insists again and the killer just stares at her seriously like she will be killed, But with a simple stare.

"Let's have a deal, I will help you to get through in your life, and If your mental health is back. I will kill you with all my pleasure, Do you agree?" She said with another mischievous smile and Yoon-hee is still confused.

"Why? Why do you have to do that?"

"Because As I said earlier, I like when people scream and run for their lives when I'm about to kill them. So If your mental health is fixed, You will be scared of me!" Yoon-hee sighed, maybe she won't have any choice and just to agree to this proposal.

"Sure, If that's what you want." The killer suddenly jumps in joy and she holds Yoon-hee's cheeks tightly while she inspects the lady's face.

"Your so pale, You need to eat and especially do a daily exercise. I guess you're very stressed at work, By the way, I'm Cheon Seo-jin nice meeting you." Yoon-hee's eyes widened as she heard The lady's name clearly, Seo-jin just continue cleaning the whole apartment while she was just staring into a blank space.

"C-Cheon Seo-jin...? T-the one who owns, Cheon Ah University?!" Seo-jin look at Yoon-hee With surprise as she didn't expect the lady to know so many details about her.

"You know who am I?"

"M-my daughter is studying in your school..." Seo-jin suddenly think deeply and she remembered a young girl who come into her office to sign up for her singing lessons.

"Is your daughter's name... Bae Ro-na?" Yoon-hee didn't hesitate to nod and Seo-jin suddenly laughs like a psychopath, The red-haired lady suddenly became confused and she's wondering if there was something funny in their conversation.

"I'm sorry! I'm just laughing at how fearless your daughter went to my office and talk to me, Like mother like the daughter they said." Seo-jin finally stops sweeping and Yoon-hee is just watching her on the couch...

"I'm Oh Yoon-hee...Thank you for helping me clean up my apartment, It helps me a lot. Is this how killers do their works?" Yoon-hee said as a joke and Seo-jin just smirk at her.

"Maybe Yes? By the way Tomorrow, We will come in a therapist so I can know what disorder you may have. After that, I will help you with everything." seo-jin didn't finish her work yet and she decided to go to Yoon-hee's kitchen to cook some food.

"I have a therapist before...But Sadly, I don't have any money to afford to consult again..."

"Money? That's your problem? I already told you, I would help you with everything!" She started cooking some deluxe food and Yoon-hee cannot believe that someone rich like Seo-jin can do so many things for a simple person like her.

"I believe you're just doing this because you want pleasure while killing me, But maybe it's still a good deal before I died." Seo-jin finished the food already and she plated it in front of Yoon-hee who looks very hungry.

"Calm down... It's just a juicy steak, You look like someone who kills her friend for just a simple bite." Seo-jin said while looking at Yoon-hee who's like an animal as she eats her food nonstop.

"I didn't eat for the whole day...My boss just give me so much paperwork..."

"Well, that's good! After our therapy tomorrow, I will treat you in a fancy restaurant." Seo-jin said with an excited tone.

To be continued
- hello everyone, this is based on a chat story I read before and I enjoyed it. I hope you do too, bye!