ShimCheonoh | Hello 21st Century

Based on 20th Century Girl Netflix Movie.

The year 1999 : At Hera Street

"Did you feel that overwhelming electricity? Those soft silky hands that touches my torso that day?" Oh Yoon-hee was getting a little bored, She was casually listening to this delusional friend of hers that she thought just out of love.

"Now what?"

"My heart is aching and It runs so fast when I see her name in that Uniform." Logan Lee was smiling widely as he imagine those times when the woman of her dreams suddenly came inside the Videotape shop owned by Yoon-hee's parents.

"Aren't you have a heart disease? Maybe you just need medication." Logan has stand up and came forward to approach Yoon-hee. He sit beside the chair where her best friend was and gave her a letter.

"I'll get my surgery this month in the US... I couldn't attend school so, Can you do it for me?" A week has already passed and Yoon-hee has seen the letter that Logan passes to him. She protected this friendship they have and our lady was willing to do anything to protect Logan and take care of him.

"Okay, I'll email you the details I can find." Then now we know, Logan wanted Yoon-hee to know every detail about This girl even if his far from Korea. Even though this will look Yoon-hee as a stalker, She began doing it as her hobby.

"Thank you Yoon-hee-ah, Don't forget her name okay? She is..." Yoon-hee was running as fast as she could to get that bus that just left their area. She parkours like a pro and shouted to the driver until it was about to stop. And, It worked.

"Wait-" The Bus has broken fastly that causing a big impact inside the transportation. Yoon-hee was about to Fall when some girl with brunette hair and somewhat tall height, has saved her by catching Yoon-hee softly.

"Ahh! Driver! Slow down! I'm very sorry. Ms..." She bowed her head and suddenly saw the name she was looking for this day. Her eyes were looking shocked but her lips smiled. It was, Shim Su-Ryeon.

"Her name is Shim Su-Ryeon. Keep that in mind. Please, let me know what kind of person she is."

"You can take my sit. There was No problem for me." - So this is Shim Su-Ryeon...- Those words were running around Yoon-hee's mind and she take notes of these moments in her notebook. Her style is like a detective who hunts down Shim Su-Ryeon's profile.

"She was very popular at school, Good at sports... And Her height was 5'6... Her favorite drink was pop soda." Those little things were founded by Yoon-hee by just tailing around Su-Ryeon and even looking at what food he was eating. The doodle of her whole body was also in Yoon-hee's notebook just for Logan to know.

"Does she have a boyfriend?" The email has replied to her current message for literal seconds.

"I heard she was both attracted to Man and Woman. But she was always with her Close friend, Cheon Seo-jin, who owns our school. They were living in our school apartment. B12." There are many clues that Yoon-hee has found, And Logan was pretty happy about it.