"Am I dreaming?!" I heard his whisper as he buried his head in my neck. Without breaking our hug, I looked at him.

"No! You're not, silly!" I replied, he looked at me adoringly but still in shock. His eyes welled up as he touched my cheek ever so gently with his shaking finger. I smiled at him and his mouth formed a small 'o' in awe.

"Y-you are real. You're really here!!" He said, bewildered.

I chuckled before cupping his nape and kissed him first. He responded with greater intensity, pouring his all into that kiss.

I reluctantly broke our kiss, earning a small protesting grunt from him. I chuckled softly and looked into his eyes.

"How could you not tell me the fact that you did not cheat on me with Clara?" I looked at him seriously. His eyes widened.

"Y-you know?" I nodded.

His eyes turned somber as he caressed my cheek.

"I thought you didn't love me because you never confessed." He looked down as his eyes turned misty again.

"Gosh! I love you, Aiden. You're the only man I have ever loved. I love you so much." I cupped his cheeks and confessed. His lips parted in shock as he looked at me dumbfounded.

I couldn't help kissing him softly on his parted lips. I wanted to laugh when even in the state of shock, his lips still kissed me back. When I was about to pull away, he cupped my nape, deepening the kiss, not letting me go.

"I love you too, more than anything in this world, love. You're my everything!" He said, letting my lips go briefly before claiming them again, kissing me passionately.

"Get a room!!" My body stilled when I heard an amused male voice behind me. I glanced at Aiden and he was scowling at someone behind me. I pushed Aiden's chest gently and looked back in horror.

There were five or six men sitting on the sofa, dressed in business suits. They all were smirking, looking at us with an amused expression. I noticed Ryan and others. I know them. It was his friends!

Shoot!

My whole face flushed as I turned into a tomato immediately. I buried my face in Aiden's chest, hiding myself. He circled his arms around me, holding me tight.

I want to disappear right now..!

Hearing amused laughs behind, I blushed more. I felt Aiden's chest vibrate, indicating that he was also laughing softly.

I smacked his chest lightly keeping my face hidden and he laughed more. He opened both sides of his office coat and wrapped them around me while hugging me close and hiding me completely from guys.

"We will continue in the conference room. I will be there in a few minutes." He said to the men behind me.

"Why? I was enjoying the show. I want to watch the next episode." I heard someone whine playfully and a few laughs again. Oh my Gosh!

"Shut up Rafe! It's R rated." Another voice said and I heard loud laughs echoed throughout the room.

It's official! I am a tomato now.

"Leave before I kick you all out.. and you both so-called virgins can give us more of a show than any of us can." Aiden mocked, amused and they laughed again.

"We are waiting in the conference room." I heard Ryan's voice before he patted Aiden's shoulder and my head. I looked up and all of them stood up, ready to leave.

"Good luck, you know..." Rafe said, wiggling his eyebrows and immediately received a smack on his head by Ryan.

"Ow! You're cruel!" He said dramatically. He reminds me of Logan.