So this is love?

i'm bored i might not add to this story for a while- anyways uh- yeah, enjoy😻

<———————————————————————>

CONNIE'S POV🤷‍♀️

It begins to get a little chilly, i wrap my arms around steven's torso, he's so warm. i exhale deeply, releasing it was very close to his neck, "oh shit" i think to myself. i feel him tense up, i blush a little thinking it was because of me. im suddenly lost in thought, one word going around in my head 'steven' "oh god" i blush "am i in love with my best friend?." i say again in my head, the word 'love' echos.

lion stops and slides a little on the sand in front of steven's house, i'm still holding onto him "maheswaran, we're here-" i snap out of my trance and my face probably looked like a tomato, i loved it when he called me by my surname or 'strawberry' "o-oh, right yeah s- sorry" i nervously laugh and get of lion and so does steven taking the pizza with him he begins to walk to the temple, i follow after him just staring, watching the way he walks. every little detail of him in that very moment i was looking, the way his flip flops kicked the sand as he took one step at a time... i don't really know why i was watching him.

STEVEN'S POV🫢

We get inside the temple and i hold the door open for connie, like i always do when she comes over. "thank you steven, but you really don't have to i-." she thanks me and i'm about to interrupt her when amethyst pops out of nowhere and beats me to it, "well if it isn't connie maheswaran! oh! or should i say.. connie universe maheswaran" she laughs like a lunatic and looks at me, i don't know what to say and just look over at connie who is just as shocked as i am, "amethyst stop teasing them! it's not nice" pearl exclaims from the kitchen.

amethyst is cool and all that but she really gets on my nerves sometimes.

amethyst walks off and me and connie sit down in the couch and begin eating our pizza. after a while i start to feel a little full so i look over at connie and i notice she's shivering a little bit, "oh my god, is she cold?! damnit i knew i should've topped up on the gas" i say to myself as i take off my pink jacket and gently play in on connie's shoulders, connie jerks a little and looks at me as i giggle, my jacket looked really big compared to her, (i suppose that's just because i'm half diamond and that's why i'm slightly bigger then most boys my age.) she smiles at me and leans her head on my shoulder, i instantly tense up and freeze when she does that.

CONNIE'S POV

i can feel steven's body tense when i lay my head on his shoulder, it's kinda funny how he reacts to affection sometimes. i giggle under my breath as we watch a move that mr. universe said reminded him of when he met rose, i was really into it but steven didn't seem all that interested and was more invested in his phone. i sigh and quickly take stevens phone and laugh "HAH! got your phone! now you have to watch the move" i stick my tongue out while standing on the couch and lifting the phone as i high as i can, steven's eyes widen as he looks at me and yelps "WH- CONNIE?! HEY GIMMI THAT BACK!!" i shake my head and jump off the couch before running into the kitchen, steven runs after me and i find myself cornered, "ugh, good job connie." i say to myself as i look at steven who gets closer to me, i'm on my tippy toes now trying to keep his phone as high as possible.

STEVEN'S POV

I stand infront of connie and look down at her, i laugh slightly as i easily take my phone off her and say "tsk, tsk connie.. it seems you've forgotten who's taller now~" i say playfully while bending over a little to connie's level, and that's when i realise. she's blushing i see this as an opportunity to do what i've been so scared of doing, friendly flirting, i gulps silently as i tilt my head and grin "what's wrong connie? cat gotcha tongue?" oh my fucking god i'm screaming inside... that's such an old saying? why would i even say that!?

connie just seems really speechless and she looks away from me. i gently grab her chin and make her look at me before saying "look at me connie." my voice is deep, husky and slightly demanding as i see connie's face glow bright red. i was giving myself second hand embarrassment but connie's reactions were so funny to me.

<—————————————————————————->

IM BACK AND IM FULL OF IDEAS WHOOO!!

IM GUNNA PRETEND THAT THEY JUST GOT ON WITH THE DAY AFTER THAT HAPPENED. SO THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LIKE.. THE NEXT DAY OR SOMETHING IDK