Volume 1 Chapter 1

on a bus there is currently a young man with red hair and light green eyes sitting listening to music and looking at the landscapes through the window while waiting to arrive at his destination.

ryusei pov
Who would have thought that I would be going to one of the best schools in the country financed by the Japanese government, anyone wanted to be in my shoes but I was still undecided whether to come here or not, as much as this place was very famous and made its students when If graduates had a very high rate of getting a great job I was still hesitating to take the exams.

As much as my older sister came to this school and before she came she told me it was a great school, I couldn't think of going three years without seeing my family which consisted of my mother and my grandparents we lived in the same house but I ended up accepting in the end to come because it would be a great experience to learn how to manage alone without needing my family.

The uniform is not bad, I actually thought it was cool and also I'm not the only one here wearing it so there are also some students on this bus with this same uniform

well i was lost in my thoughts but something caught my attention, a blond young man seemed to be arguing with someone and it also looked like there was a poor lady next to them, what are they arguing about? I decide to take my phone out and hear what the argument was about.

???: so you're saying you won't give up your place because you think you're superior?

???: haha that's right my lady, I value myself above anyone else for that.o I won't give in to any request!
the young man firmly said what he believed

wow, apparently he must be that kind of person who doesn't care about the opinion of others and does what he wants and worst of all he was going to the same place as me because he was wearing the same uniform as me, whatever it is the last time i see it but depending on how unlucky i am i don't doubt it at all.

I saw that this discussion got everyone's attention on the bus... well almost everyone because I saw a girl with black hair reading a book and she wasn't not paying attention to what was going on around her kept her eyes fixed on the book I gave her a look at the title of the book, and I saw that the title was: crime and punishment, interesting book but I got angry reading it and that is the fault of the sensei who practically forced me to read this book.

I put my vision back on the discussion of those two that seemed to end but

???: hum...I also think the lady is right.

There was a girl who was also wearing the same uniform as me and it looked like both of them were going to start the argument again but before they could delve further into the matter I decided to get it over with so I raised my hand and said.

Ryusei: hey lady, if you want can you stay here in my place? I don't care if you want!

old lady: thank you very much young man!
she says in thanks to me.

although I'm too lazy to get up I do it quickly, and again I take a look at the young woman with black hair who was concentrated on the book looking like she would never take her attention away from it but to my bad luck she ends up looking at the same side as I am and our eyes meet but I quickly turn away so nothing weird happens.

then people must have thought that i did that out of pity for the lady, which is not a lie i also did it because firstly i wanted to end the discussion right away and secondly because if it were my grandmother in this lady's place i wouldn't want her to stay in either standing waiting a long time to arrive at your destination.

i go to the back of the bus and pull over to a seat there and i meant to go back to listening to music but before i do that, that same girl who was trying to help you.