Stage nine: Jealousy

Start from the beginning

Kanao as quite a pretty girl. She had copper eyes, with long black hair, and had dark pink tips with it. Kanao always had a alt attire, and always looked ravishing. Nezuko wished that Kanao would appear in her music videos someday, instead of hiring models like Nezuko for example. Kanao was fine with portraying herself for concerts, but as for music videos, not so much. She was quite camera shy and didn't feel comfortable with being in her own music video. She was the mastermind by creating her music videos, but she would never put herself in there.

"Thank you, you're so kind," Kanao said shyly.

Another thing Nezuko liked about Kanao. She was humble and shy, so relatable to Nezuko.

"Alright, let's do this music video!" Theo said in excitement.

Time Skip

Muichiro ad to stand outside an apartment window, with his body leaned forward, so close that it looked like he was about to fall to his doom. Rain poured down the fake sky as Muichiro watched Nezuko from above. She stood on the sidewalk, with an umbrella in hand, talking to a male model. Muichiro had to express his face with raw jealousy. Muichiro didn't have problems whatsoever. The jealousy came naturally to him. He didn't like how Douma or was it Louie? Stood so intimately towards her. The music was cued in the background.

Now that I know what I'm without

You can't just leave me

Breathe into me and make me real

Bring me to life

"Cut!" Muzan exclaimed as he came onto the set.

"Nezuko , sweetie, you're not doing it right. Here, let me show you," Muzan pushed the male model out of the way before Muzan put his arms around her. Muichiro growled under his breath. Muzan somehow heard Muichiro's growl, which made Muzan smirk up at him. Muzan roamed his hands on Nezuko's back, and Nezuko felt uncomfortable by this gesture. Finally, Muzan broke away from her.

"Just like that, Douma," Muzan stated with a grin.

Theo whispered something in Douma ear, which made the blonde haired model grimace. Muzan went back to his camera before he cued the rain and the music.

Wake me up

(Bid my blood to run)

I can't wake up

(Before I come undone)

Save me

(Save me from the nothing I've become)

Suddenly, Douma grabbed Nezuko without warning, and started to kiss her. She tried to fight him off, but he was much stronger than her. A scream tried to form out of her, but Douma shushed it with a rough kiss.

Wake me up

(Wake me up inside)

I can't wake up

(Wake me up inside)

Save me

(Call my name and save me from the dark)

All Muichiro saw was red. He jumped off, even though it looked like he was jumping down 500 feet, but it was only a quick jump like hopscotch. Nezuko bit his lip, until it bled. Douma moaned in pain before he was shoved aside by Muichiro. Muichiro had a wild look in his eyes, it made Douma almost wet his pants from fear. Muichiro punched the pretty boy's face, while Nezuko gave him a quick kick in the balls. Muichiro and her both stared at each other for awhile. Muichiro hesitantly put his hand on her wet cheek due from the rain, which she leaned into without complaint.

Frozen inside without your touch

Without your love, darling

Only you are the life among the dead

Muichiro umped his head with her head before they both closed their eyes in unison. Then, like it was planned, they both opened their eyes at the same time.

All this time, I can't believe I couldn't see

Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me

I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems

Got to open my eyes to everything

Without thought, without voice, without a soul

Don't let me die here

There must be something more

Bring me to life

Unknown to them, Muzan was beaming like a madman. "This was way better than their shy goodbyes from their date. I'm sure Kokushibo would be please with Muichiro's jealous face!"