"Tell me, cupcake" he whispered sliding my hair to the back of my neck, revealing my bare chest. "Do you want me to kiss you?" He added as his hand made its way to my neck, just to pull me a little bit closer to his frame.

Eunwoo wrapped his fingers around my neck, giving it a little squeeze.

Fuck, this man knows how to touch me right. I fought back my moans while he edged closer, trailing butterfly kisses down my neck.

"Answer me, baby. Who stole your ability to talk?" He smirked.

🎶You'd be thinkin' 'bout it every day

Don't believe in fairy talesBut we got our fantasies🎶

His lips made contact with my bare shoulders, kissing them gently and slowly.

"Don-t stop" I moaned sliding my hands into his already messy hair.

Eunwoo worked his mouth on my skin. I'm sure that they'll leave marks by the morning. But who cares? I only want to enjoy the ecstatic feeling he set on my body.

I squirmed under his tall figure.

"Get on your knees" he spoke casually looking at me with that piercing gaze.

'Is it really happening?

I did as he told me and looked up at his towering frame. He looked more dominant then he already is. "Good girl" he praised, arousing me even more.

One thing about me, I'm a sucker for a praise kink.

"Don't be shy cupcake, unzip my pants" he gave a clear order, looking at me with those powerful and lustful eyes.

I was so nervous. My heart was racing as if I run a marathon. I slowly stretched my hands to his zipper and looked up at him looking for approval in his eyes.

Eunwoo nodded his head as a yes.

My fingers worked on his zipper and I slowly unzipped his pants and slid it down revealing his Calvin Klein boxers. My eyes landed on his semihard member that was covered by the clothing.

I held the waistband of his boxers and slid them down his knees.

Well damn! He was big.

I don't even know if that could fit in my mouth. I looked up at him and smiled. His eyes held the usual lustful gaze. His face was unreadable. As usual.

I couldn't tell if he was happy or not.

He was expressionless.

I wonder if he was always like this. Always with vacant eyes and sudden mood changes. I've never saw him smile genuinely.

"What is it cupcake?" he pulled me to reality.

"I know you can take it!" he stated with a stern tone. "Be a good girl and put it in your mouth!" his command was clear. His voice was husky.

SAMARA'S POV

"Yes Namjoon!" I smiled widely using his chest as a pillow "I'd love to be your girlfriend" I approved his request happily.

I'm so happy whenever he's around, so why not give him a chance?

I was so scared to be with someone for the past five years, but I can't keep doing this to myself. I need to let go of the past even though it's gonna hurt me.