8

LIV POV

I held back my snort when I walked into the office and I saw a short man with a weird hat. I almost asked them if this was a joke and I was being Punk'd. Lisa pinched my hip and I groaned, following in their bow as they greeted him in Korean.

"He says it's nice to meet you and that we've had quite a life changing experience." Lisa said to me in Thai, making her giggle. They talked for a while and I felt Rosie stand behind me, rubbing my back in support.

Suddenly the girls left the room and my sister stayed with me. We sat down and he smiled at me, sort of creeped me out. "I can speak English for your comfort. Now, we have some limitations for you. It's not rules, but something to help not confuse you and Lisa. One, both of you can't have the same hair color. Two, if you happen to date someone, please make it known. We can't have dating rumors with Lisa."

"And the tattoos and stuff don't include me right?"

"You're able to do what you want. But I also ask that you become close to the girls. You'll be able to be with the girls anytime you wish here and I'll have security with you for protection."

"Thank you." Lisa and I said at the same time which made us look at each other. We stood up and went to walk out but he called out to us.

"Oh! Lisa, do a vlive tonight and introduce Olivia to the blinks will you?" Lisa nodded and I followed her out the door. I froze when I saw Loren was talking to the girls, Jennie glancing over to give me a teasing smirk.

"Lisa, I'm gonna strangle your best friend." I hissed in Thai, making her widen her eyes. She held my arm as we walked over to them.

"Oh my god. Seeing you both is insane." His jaw dropped when he looked at us and Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Yeah another to beat you at Uno." Lisa teased and Loren gasped, putting a hand over his heart in mock defense.

"That was one time! And you cheated! Saving your wild card for last should be illegal." He rolled his eyes at the girls laughing at him and I couldn't hold in my yawn.

"Come on, let's get you to my apartment." Lisa said as Jisoo held onto my arm. I waved bye to Loren, who stayed talking to Rosie and Jennie. Jisoo followed but stayed in the elevator, since she had to leave back up to record.

"Jennie said she took you food, are you still hungry?" My sister asked as we made into the car. I shook my head and leaned on her, wanting to lay on my sister. I must have fell asleep because I felt her shake me lightly, telling me we were at her apartment.

I grabbed my suitcase and we made it up to her apartment. I grinned when I saw Leo, who immediately ran over to rub himself against Lisa's leg, purring affectionately.

I went to Lisa's guest bedroom, which was mainly for our parents when they visited. I laid under the blankets, immediately falling asleep. I woke up, feeling much better now that I rested.

I walked out, looking around for Lali and I found her in her room, on her laptop. She grinned when she saw me and patted the spot next to her. I went over and picked up Leo, cuddling on him.

"So I found out something interesting." Lisa's teasing smile made me narrow my eyes slightly. "Does a certain twin have a crush on a certain YG bad boy with a guitar?"

"Jennie." I whined into Leo, making Lisa laugh. "It's not a crush! He just so happens to be the most attractive man I've seen. Nothing major."

"OH MY GOSH!" She screamed and I quickly covered her mouth, glaring playfully. She started laughing and I let go. I knew my sister, she needed to get all her teasing out now or she would always do it. "Don't worry, Loren's single. He just joined YG and we actually invited him over tomorrow."

"What are we doing tonight?" I asked as I got off the bed to stretch. I followed her out the room and saw a small set up on her table, like how I filmed my YouTube videos. "You do YouTube?"

"No. We do Vlive, which is kinda like Instagram live where fans can comment and watch. I'm gonna break it to them since news has been going around that I have a sister, they just don't expect a twin."

"Sounds good!" I grabbed us both water and sat out of view as she started her live. She was talking for a bit, tons of comments flooding in and even I was having a hard time keep up. I hated that I didn't understand Korean like she did, but I promised myself I'd get there one day.

"Okay Blinks, I have to switch to English now. Now, I'm sure many have heard about seeing double of me in Thailand and at Coachella. It's time to introduce you to my twin sister, Olivia. Oli, come here."

I sat closer to her, smiling as she hugged onto me. "Hello." We talked for a while, she would explain some comments and sometimes we would talk in Thai. We did this for an hour before calling it a night.

"Fair warning, you're gonna be all over the internet tomorrow. We might be trending more than JenLisa." She winked and I raised an eyebrow to her, now smirking that I had something to tease her with.

"Aww does a certain Thai have a crush on a certain YG idol?" I blinked innocently as she now glared at me. "No wonder my gaydar went off with you."

"I like who I like. No matter gender." Lisa said with confidence. "Also I'm starving but can't cook. Though we should go out and celebrate with dinner!"

"I second that."