4

Olivia POV

"So...your parents kidnapped you when you were three."

Nod.

"...And your sister is apart of a famous KPOP group."

Nod.

"...Identical twin, long lost, and we get to see her concert today."

Nod.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" She screamed loudly so I quickly rushed over to cover her mouth with my hand before the hotel thought she was getting murdered. She glared at me and I let go. "How are you processing all this?"

"When it comes to my family, I'm accepting. I mean, all the proof was there and it's really difficult to deny my twin, who looks like me. But with my parents? I don't know what to do. I want nothing to do with them now, my mom wants them arrested."

"I would too! As amazing as they were, rich and all, the fact that they STOLE you instead of just legally adopting a child, that's wrong."

"Yeah." I sighed and my phone beeped. I grabbed it and saw a text from Lisa.

From Lali: Just got done with rehearsals. Want to meet up for lunch? I can send a car for you and your friend

To Lili: We have a car and that sounds amazing. Pick the spot and we'll be there!

"Want to meet my sister and her friends? She wants to have lunch." I asked Hailey who was choosing an outfit. She nodded and I went to curl my hair and bangs.

I put a simple red lipstick and chose a black crop top with some dark blue Jean shorts. I put on my converse and we left to go down to our rental car. I was walking out of the elevator when I bumped into someone, but it ended up being my father.

"Oh hey dad." I gave him a hug, he gave Hailey a smile and I introduced them. Haileys eyes got wide and immediately hugged my dad, though she didn't know he understood English.

"Meeting Lisa?"

"Yeah we're having lunch." We parted ways and Hailey couldn't stop talking about how she wanted to be adopted for the amazing food.

Driving in another country was hard, but I got the hang of it as I followed the GPS to the restaurant Lisa chose. We got there and I saw a lot of black SUVs there, a couple of guards standing out by the entrance.

"You'd think they're the royal family or something." Hailey giggled as we got off the car. She linked our arms as we walked inside. There were a couple people eating but I spotted the girls in a big booth by the window.

Lisa ran over, immediately hugging me to her and I had to admit, I did miss her already. "I missed you too. Lisa, this is Hailey, my best friend."

"Hi." Hailey gave Lisa a hug as they exchanged pleasantries. Lisa introduced her members to Hailey and Rosé patted the spot open next to her so I sat down.

The circle went Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo, Rosé, me, and then Hailey at the other end. Lisa smirked at us, "At least now I won't be the only one here to translate. How did you learn Thai by the way?"

"Thai classes growing up. Now I tutor others."

"Is your pronunciation good?" Lisa asked in Thai, making the others look at us in confusion.

"You tell me." I said back to her, my smirk matching hers.

"This is weird!" Rosé squeaked, hiding her face in my shoulder making the others laugh. I frowned, not wanting Jisoo to feel left out. Lali told me how she spoke Korean and some English, that she understood English but didn't converse in it.

"Teach me Korean." I begged Rosé, holding onto her arm as our drinks were brought out.

"Rosie still sometimes learns too. I think me and Jisoo Unnie are your best bet." Jennie giggled and I blew her a kiss in thanks. "Oh my god, she's really like Lisa."

Lisa made a bunch of kisses sounds to her, making me laugh at her annoyance.

"It's annoying right!" Hailey said to Jennie, that caused them to start a conversation on how annoying Lisa and I could get with our affection. The conversation got so deep, Lisa and Hailey switched seats so they could talk.

Jisoo started talking to Lisa, though I didn't understand a word, I paid attention to make sure Jisoo didn't feel left out.

"I know how to say Hello but that's about it." I frowned at Jisoo's laugh, but Lisa told me she said she would be the best teacher because the language was hard.

Lunch was nice, Rosé and I talked a lot while my crack head sister and Jisoo started fighting with their straws. Jennie was having a fun time talking with Hailey, the two seemed to get along great which made me happy.

"We have to go. We have to get ready for the concert." Rosé whined as she held my arm tighter. "Don't tell Lisa, but you're my favorite twin."

"I'm my favorite too." We both giggled as Lisa playfully glared at us. I gave everyone hugs and we left to our cars.

"I thought the whole time I'd be having to smile and nod but that was awesome." Hailey said as we started the drive back to the hotel. "Now, we get hot and go to a concert!"

We high fived and made it to the hotel. As I was changing, I saw my phone lit up with messages from my "mother" and I ignored them. I put on a cute black romper and added my cardigan with some heels. Thankfully Lisa mentioned there were seats in the section we were seated in case we needed them.

We made it to the venue and before I could get out the car, their manager walked over to my window. "Miss Olivia? I'm Lalisa's manager. We need you to put on this pair of glasses and these pins to clip your bangs back. Here's a hat as well."

"Why?" I took them with confusion.

"We need to get you passed those gates for a special entrance. You being too identical, you'll get confused as her for the concert and we'll be surrounded by Blinks. It's for your protection and privacy. Seeing as no one knows about you yet."

I nodded and did what he asked, before we got out of the car and followed him to the gate. We showed our passes and made it inside the hallway, the loud cheers and music playing through the arena.

"Okay so we have no idea what they're saying but we did study a few songs so let's just dance and drink." Hailey said and I nodded. I smiled when I saw my mom sitting in the section and I could hear loud screams.

"These are your family members. These are your grandparents. My sister, your aunt, and your cousins. Those two at the end are Lisa's childhood friends."

I gave everyone a hug, but I felt tears when I knelt in front of my grandparents and hugged them. They were already crying and my grandma was saying how much she loved and missed me.

"This is my best friend, Hailey." I introduced her in Thai and she said a formal hello in Thai, making everyone smile at her.

Suddenly the lights turned low and we watched as pink lasers started going through the arena, everyone's cheers getting louder. We heard the opening of D4 start and that's when it was showtime.

"BLACKPINK!"