Week/Log 13?

Tape Recorder:

Sound of footsteps, then door slamming and locking. Heavy breathing and sigh.

(y/n): I knew it. I knew I might have been watched. I know my last log said it was the last one, but I was wrong. Consider this a log 13 bonus. It has been a week since my last log. I was walking around and getting ready to leave when I spotted someone from a distance. I couldn't tell what they looked like, but they were staring at me. I thought it was just one time or something else, but it happened a few times again. I said I should leave in two or three weeks, but I should leave now. I don't know what will happen if I stay any longer except... Wait...

It was silent until a loud bang and the sound of something big fell down.

(y/n): WHAT?!

Then a few footsteps.

(y/n): you're...

Then a loud thud happened and the sound of something dropping, like the tape recorder itself.

Recording end:

No one pov:

(y/n) was knocked out by someone after they broke down the door. Then (y/n) woke up later and found himself tied to a chair. He looked around and saw that he was in some fancy room with a large king-sized bed. He looked at more details and thought it might belong to a female noble. But he questioned whose room is this. Then the door opened up. (y/n) saw who his capturer was. Queen Krul Tepes.

She closed the door and smiled at (y/n)

Krul: hello (y/n)

(y/n): how do you know my name?

Krul: I watched you (y/n). I know what you have done.

(y/n) got scared that he was caught. He thinks that he is now going to end up like his sister. He gave a heavy sigh.

(y/n): since when did you watch me?

Krul: since you killed that boy with a knife. I wanted to ask why you did it.

(y/n): I killed them all because they killed my sister. I also had killed a few vampires, including Ferid, who allowed it. Are you going to kill me now? I suppose I might deserve it anyway.

Krul gave a wider smile and a laugh that sounded like she was a bit crazy, which creeped (y/n) out.

(y/n): why are you laughing and smiling like that?

Krul: oh darling, I could never kill you. You are just so... perfect. I can't let you go. I have already waited long enough, and have you noticed a few girls you talk to disappear?

(y/n) thought about it. He did remember talking to girls sometimes and thought they might be interested in him until they stopped seeing him suddenly, like they were missing.

(y/n): you killed them, didn't you?

Krul: I couldn't let them have you. I love you so much.

(y/n) thought Krul was just like his sister, who was sickly in love with Taro, but this time. He was the target of a very powerful vampire. He is also someone who saw Krul's true nature, which made it pretty scary for him.

(y/n): you... you can't be serious?

Krul: I am serious. In fact, let me show you how serious I am.

(y/n): what? Wait, what are you doing? OOOH GOD!

Krul had her fun with (y/n) that night. Then she turned him and made him her lover. (y/n) already thought he could live with it because Krul reminds him of his sister. Before turning him, Krul said she would find a way to have kids with him. Who knows how she will do that? (y/n)'s tape recorder was still in his old house. Waiting for some to eventually find it and listen to the logs of (y/n) Aishi.

The End

Thank you for reading my story. I really appreciate it. Comment if you would like a yandere partner.