Week/Log 4

Tape Recorder:

(y/n): another one is down. This is log 4. Niko was, so far, the easiest one I killed. It was pretty easy to take down a shy and weak guy who was depressed. He let me talk to him about his dead girlfriend. He talked about how they loved each other. It reminded me of how happy sister and Taro were together. I felt bad for him but only for a few moments. I solved his problem by crushing him with one of the library's bookshelves. Now they can be together again. Everyone thought it was an accident when they found his body, making things even easier.

A bit of laughter before coughing. Then someone started drinking something.

(y/n): sorry about that. Note to self, I am not a laughter like my sister was. Anyways, it's time for my next victim. His name is Jason. This one is an aspiring athlete. He is fit, tan, and has toned abs. The girls go crazy for him, and guys want to be him. Even the vampires sometimes stare at him. I heard he introduced sports games to the other humans around here. He is making vampires impressed with him, and I just heard of a possible rumor of him going to be turned. If that happens, things will be more difficult. I need to take him out quickly.

Sound of paper moving.

(y/n): I should have also mentioned in my first log that I live in the center of the whole city, so nothing is too far from me. He likes to go around the city a lot. So, I need to get him when the time is right. I know he eats healthy, exercises a lot, and doesn't smoke or drink. Respectable decisions... but he already put his health in grave danger. I also heard he has a deadly allergy to plums. I know what to do. He brings his drink full of water and fruit juice during his jogs. I hope he chokes on it.

Recording end:

No one pov:

(y/n) first got some plums, then crushed them into a liquid. Then he waited at a bench where Jason normally stopped to rest. (y/n) waited, then he saw him.

(y/n): right on time

Jason slowed down and leaned against a rail. (y/n) decided to talk to him.

(y/n): hey, are you Jason, the guy who brought sports around here?

Jason: that's me. Do you live around here?

(y/n): close by

(y/n) saw Jason had his drink with him. He thought of how to put it in. Jason was closer to the bench now.

Jason: you exercise?

(y/n): you can say that. I started it for a few weeks now.

Then he saw a few girls looking at them. (y/n) took this as an opportunity.

(y/n): hey, I think those girls are looking at you

Jason saw and smiled.

Jason: I'll be back

Jason put down his drink and went to the girls. He talked to them. (y/n) looked around a bit and didn't see anyone watching. He put the plums into the drink quickly. Jason went back to get his drink and then back to the girls. Jason took a big drink out of his beverage. (y/n) saw Jason has taken the bait.

Jason: we can hang out and...

Then Jason falls to the ground and begins to choke. The girls panicked. (y/n) pretended to do the same. Not long after, Jason stopped breathing for good. People didn't suspect him, and he left thinking with a smile.

(y/n) in mind: now that was a dangerous drink