Week/Log 6

Tape Recorder:

(y/n): oh, Luke, did you really think I was going to let you live? If you did, then you were a bigger fool than I thought. This log 6 or week 6. Luke was a brat and deserved what he got. He was also a helpful chap for telling me the locations of the others I needed to know. People thought it was another tragic accident. Luke fell a long way down. I wonder what his old masters thinks about this. If they reacted, I would have loved to see it. I also started to feel something, but not sure what. It's better not to get worried about it. I need a drink of water.

The sound of someone sipping a drink.

(y/n): anyways, this target should be an interesting one. This week, my target is a girl who dreams of becoming a singer. Her name is Ai. She spent so many years of her life learning how to dance and sing... what a shame her efforts will go to waste soon. Bubbly, full of energy, polite, and always smiling, and the guys love her for that. The vampires like her singing. They decided to have a concert to choose a singer for them in the future. They might also become a vampire soon after. Oh, of course, she is going there, and I definitely can't ignore her right now. I need to deal with her quickly.

The sound of someone drinking water then stops suddenly.

(y/n): I have an idea. The stage will take place at some place where vampires have meetings. That's where Ai will be singing. Microphones, speakers, and all those cables and wires will surround her. I have an opportunity there. She wants to captivate an audience, does she? Well, I should lend her a hand... and help her give a shocking performance.

Recording end:

No one pov:

(y/n) got to the location of the concert. It was easy to get in because the vampires allowed humans to watch and possibly help with the judges' decisions. They were vampires, of course, and some of the audience were too. Ai was going up first, making it easier for (y/n) to do his plan. Before people sat down, (y/n) sabotaged one of the wires of a machine. Then put water on the spot where Ai should be singing at. (y/n) waited till it was time. Ai got on stage with a few people to play instruments while Ai is singing.

Ai: Ready, everyone? Alright, here I go.

She started singing.

She was pretty good. Everyone, maybe besides (y/n), loved her singing. The judges already thought she could be the winner, but like hell would (y/n) let that happen. He smiled as she was getting close to the end. He was ready for the shocking end of her song... literally.

Ai: My Love...

(y/n) then flips a switch. Then Ai got electrocuted with exposed wire, and the water (y/n) planned out. Once it stopped, she fell back dead on the floor. People began screaming, and even the vampires were very surprised. (y/n) took the opportunity to run with the other humans running out. Once he was out of there, he smiled and said to himself.

(y/n): now that was music to my ears