Week/Log 1

Tape Recorder:

(y/n): this is the first log of (y/n) Aishi. The year is 2020, and I am 17 years old. I am recording this log and logs in the future because I felt like recording my progress toward my goal of...

A heavy breath.

(y/n): taking out the ones who killed my sister. I loved my sister very much. She was there when our parents died seven years ago, cared for me, and had a nice lover. But... they took her away from me, and they... will... pay.  Sure, my sister killed a few girls and other stuff, but those girls had their warnings, and the ones who killed my sister also killed Taro or my sister's love. I could have been an uncle and had a new brother.

Sound of a chair moving, and then someone sat down on it. Then the sound of moving paper.

(y/n): now, after three years of learning, searching, and preparation, I am ready to avenge them. I have gotten myself a few things to do the job, learned each of my target's names, and learned a thing or two about them. I found a map of the whole city a while ago and marked most of their locations where they usually are or live. I also took the time to know where is where, like the furnaces, places that are not houses, and more. It will help me know what to do and remove any evidence if needed. Now it's time to begin.

A sound knife scrapping a wooden table.

(y/n): there is one guy who lives in the area I'm in. His name is Haru. He is considered an ordinary guy, and nothing special or unique about him. I feel like I waited long enough, and he seems easy, so he will die first. I feel like I would love to start with my sister's knife. Time to get started, but first, I should get the trash bag to get rid of the body and an extra set of clothes. Haha.

Recording Ended:

No one pov:

(y/n) went out and found Haru pretty fast. He follows him around. Haru went inside a dead-end alleyway. (y/n) ran up to Haru and grabbed him.

Haru: what are you...

They (y/n) covers his mouth. Then, with a smile, (y/n) stabbed Haru multiple times. Haru closed his eyes as he died. (y/n) got out of the trash bag. It was pretty big and stuffed Haru's body in it. (y/n) had some water and washed the blood into a drain in the alleyway. (y/n) did a quick change and put it in the trash bag.

(y/n): come on

He picked up the bag and went to the nearest furnace. He put the bag in and turned it on. The furnace seemed to work, and everything burned away. (y/n) smiled as he saw the ashes go.

(y/n): that felt... good.