𝟏𝟒. dinner

Începe de la început

"Knock, knock!" She heard Jack exclaim making her giggle. Vivianne opened the door and lets him inside. When she was finished putting the earring in, Jack immedietely grabbed her hand and twirled her around.

"Jack!" Vivianne exclaims, caught off guard.

"You look really pretty." Jack mumbles, staring at her. Vivianne smiles sweetly at him, kissing his cheek.

"Thank you, señor. Now shall we go to this fancy resturant?" Vivianne asks, moving so she was standing beside him.

"Yes, we shall."

"Oh! My beautiful baby!" Mary Lou exclaims, wrapping her arms around Vivianne and pulled her into a tight hug. Vivianne chuckles while hugging her mom back. Jack followed behind her as Nick, Matt and Chris all greet him at the same time.

Mary Lou pulls apart from her daughter before Jim goes to hug her as well. "Hey dad." Vivianne greets him.

"Where's Jack?" Mary Lou questions, looking around for him. Jim and Vivianne pull apart, the brunette looking around for Jack. The triplets pull apart to reveal Jack with a smile on all their faces. Mary gasps and pulls him into a hug.

"So nice to meet you, Mrs. Sturniolo." Jack said politely, hugging her back.

"You're such a sweet boy. No need to call me that, just call me Mary." The woman walks over to her daughter, whispering into her ear. "I like him, he's very sweet."

Vivianne nodded her head, pressing her lips into a thin line as Jack wrapped his arm around her in a friendly matter. The Sturniolo family didn't think so, all sharing a look of happiness. They really liked Jack and they could tell that Vivianne liked him a lot as well.

Mary Lou even knew the way they looked at each other was a look of admiration. She was hoping they would both realize their feelings for each other and start dating. "Okay, let's go munch on some amazing food."

The group walked down the street, trying to find the resturant they were all going to eat at. Vivianne and Jack held hands while they laughed together, Jack whispering jokes into her ear. Chris quickly snapped a photo of them, sending it to Isabelle.

They arrived at the resturant, the waitress brought them to their table and Vivianne looked around in amazement, the entire place was beautiful. A few minutes later they already ordered their food. Vivianne had some spaghetti while Jack had steak and mashed potatoes.

"Your food looks so good." Vivianne commented, staring at his plate of food. Jack cuts a piece of his steak, holding it up with a fork. She looks at him with a confused face.

"Try some. Have the first bite." He insisted. Vivianne opened her mouth as Jack fed her the piece of steak. She chewed, her eyes going wide.

"It tastes amazing." She smiled, nodding her head.

@𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙤

liked by jackchampion, lola.tung and 792,028 others
viviannesturniolo i ate all of jack's food😋
view all 3,649 comments

jackchampion i got like 10 bites of my food
viviannesturniolo too bad so sad!

username aww was this a date?
viviannesturniolo nope! my family wanted to meet him :)

username AWWW MARY LOU AND JIM MET JACK
jackchampion they love me

matthew.sturniolo let the man eat his food💀💀

thebeashow no wonder you said you couldn't hang out

username i haven't seen viv, charlotte and isabelle content in so long
isabelledaltonofficial trust there will be one soon