Lets meet a mangaka pt. 2

After waking up you get ready for school. f/n jumps onto your shoulders as you try and comb your hair, but the phone rings.

-Click-

"Hello?"

"H-hey y/n? I feel like there's something strange going on. I just can't remember what it is."

"Oh hey Koichi, something strange?" When you start to think about it, there is something, it lingers on your soul.

"I-I don't think so? Anyways I gotta go!"

-Click-

Putting f/n down you pick up your back and run out of your room. Taking the bus and then speed walking down the streets of Morioh to school your legs grow heavy. You walk slower and slower till you stop. Looking up you realize you're back in front of Rohan Kishibes house.

"Rohan's house?! Wasn't I walking to school? The doors open and Koichi just walked in... he's a bit strange but he's a mangaka its expected. Maybe I should say thanks...besides Koichi's in there, it's okay..."

You walk through the front door and up the stairs. It's quiet upon walking into Rohan's drawing room you hear scribbling, you see Rohan drawing furiously while Koichi is standing there agape and in awe.

Pages upon pages of drawings are finished and Rohan is ecstatic, filled with inspiration.

"I have to thank both of you! I'm bursting with creative energy; I have to keep drawing! I've finished 19 pages, I'm creating a masterpiece based on your lives, they're incredible! Hurry up and give me your experiences! You lose weight with each page but who cares, it's a small price to be a masterpiece!"

Just then both you and Koichi start turning into human books again. Koichi screams about remembering.

"H-heaven's door! You're a stand user!"

"I-I remember too! Dammit!"

"You've both turned into books with a single panel! My powers are growing stronger!"

"Hey Rohan, while I'm here mind getting me a snack? I like to eat after I've been FUCKED!"

"Don't be so dramatic, you're being
immortalized."

Rohan walks over and starts reading a freaked-out Koichi. You see this as your chance and use your stand to his him, but it misses.

"What?! But that should've been perfect!"

"y/n it's no use! I tried yesterday, but he's written in us that we can't hurt him!"

"Damn you Rohan- "

DONNG--- The doorbell rang.

Rohan goes to the window and looks out "Well, well. They appear to be the users of Shining Diamond and the Hand. How were they brought to my house? Well, I'm not interested in them for now, I need to finish these pages and steal some more inspiration."

Opening the door, you and Koichi helped each other move down the steps.

"Koichi, huff, I can't make it... I give you my last strength."

"What?! No y/n we both got to gO- "You give Koichi a push and he quickly falls down, and through a table. You cringe but he keeps going, you'll apologize later. The door opens and Koichi is able to get to them.

"Hey if it isn't Okuyasu and Josuke! How'd you know I was here?" Josuke and Okuyasu has just turned around to leave but are stopped by Koichi.

'What the hell is Koichi doing?! I gotta get down there.' You start pulling yourself to the railing just like Koichi.