Abandoned mansion? (Pt. 1)

The next morning- Bam! You bolt awake as you find your door busts open. Groggily you respond.

"Jotaro?"

"You weren't responding, I thought something happened..." You smirk.

"Woah the cool Jotaro is worried?"

"Don't push it. C'mon get ready. We gotta go to the location."

"Okay." Jotaro leaves for you to get ready. Wearing your new dress, you meet him outside. He calls a cab and you arrive to Josukes house. You knock and Josuke answers the door. He looks less than happy. As well as determined. Later,

"The bastard attacked my mom. Luckily today she's out as she's preparing for my grandpa's funeral." Josukes is obviously furious and sad, prepared to take on Angelo.

"Now he's targeting Y/N, he needs to go down."

The objects behind Josuke begins to warp as Josukes keeps getting enraged even his hair moves up. Jotaro speaks up.

"Josuke, you need to calm down." Josuke is smoothing back his hair with a comb.

"I'm calm, I'm totally calm." Honestly this angry Josuke is scary, you've never seen this side of him before. Of course, he's justified, but you gotta admit he's intimidating. Josuke catches you staring with a bit of shock in your eyes, in turn, his eyes soften and looks away, resting his hand on his hand. Jotaro turns the conversation.

"What is Angelo waiting for? It's strange, I'm going to check outside." Jotaro then leaves to go outside and check for any signs of Angelo. You decide to speak up a bit.

"Josuke?"

"What is it."

"How are you feeling?" You say a bit hesitantly as you're a bit worried about his answer. He answers with a huff.

"Mad, frustrated I couldn't help my grandfather."

You didn't know what to do so you try a hug. Wrapping your arms around his waist you never realized how much bigger he was than you. You knew he was tall, but not bigger as well. He hesitated for a second but eventually wraps his arms around you as well, even leaning into it. His cologne smelled nice, wait, do you smell nice too? Damn it now, I wasn't able to shower today. You never realized how long the hug was until Jotaro busts back in. You both quickly released each other a bit flustered, both realizing that hug lasted a bit too long.

"Josuke! Y/N! It's Angelo! He was waiting for it to rain!"

you both look around and realize the faucets were on, humidifier, on, and rain was seeping through the roof.

"Damn it! He poked holes in the roof."

You all go around turning off the faucets and avoiding Angelo as he was apparently using steam to move around. Unfortunately, he go to Josuke.

"NO!" You can't see it as the stand begins to talk.

"Yes! Josuke Higashikata! Today you die! Then I'll kill Jotaro, and have a nice time with your friend too." You worry that this is your fate, cornered by Angelo only to die a sad death. Suddenly Josuke talks.

"I was hoping you'd do that, sorry, this might be a little gross." Something then pulls out a rubber glove from Josukes mouth. He was right, it was gross. You never knew this type of world existed, you woke up in a damn fountain and now that's this other secret world within it. People with powers, honestly, you're getting more and more confused.

"I cut up a rubber glove earlier and swallowed it, then I used my stand to fix it." The glove was trashing around. Josuke then shook it and you heard screams from outside then something falling from the ground. You all ran outside and found Angelo on the floor attempting to get away. Eventually he's cornered on a rock and attempts to appeal to Josuke.