Abandoned mansion?(pt. 2)

'This is dumb this is dumb this is dumb' Entering the house its dark and ominous, seeing Koichi's body you just know it's a trap. Judging this guy wouldn't just leave him there. You try observing his body from afar.

"You're a cautious one. Not getting close assuming I laid a trap. Tough too, I thought you wouldn't get up after that kick." You can't seem to find where the voice is coming from.

"Go ahead, I'll allow you to meet your friend." You know you shouldn't, but Koichi is dying and you need to stop the blood. Hesitantly, you rush over to his body. Kneeling down you attempt to figure out what to use to stop the bleeding. Distracted in your hasty thoughts you didn't notice the figure stand above you, he grabs you twirling you around and stabs you straight in the neck.

"Honestly, you seem to have a lot of potential." He continues to move the arrow around, as if searching for something. Though in immeasurable pain, you move your hands up trying to stop him.

"Oh? You still have a lot of fight, maybe you'll survive this after all. You see, even if you don't survive. I still need this arrow, it's one of a kind." Josuke was in the doorway watching with determination in his eyes.

"Don't pull out that arrow! She'll bleed out!"

"Since my idiot brother failed to kill you. That task now falls to me. Now, I can't just leave the arrow here, a nosy neighbor sees them or worse something we're to break it. No, I'm too meticulous to take that chance. Before I deal with you, I'm going to reclaim and store the arrow. That's what anyone would do, that's what I would do." Josuke begins dashing towards the tall guy.

"Coming into my house?"

"I can't help them without getting closer!"

Suddenly Okuyasu busted back into the house, you haven't entirely lost consciousness yet, but you're very close. It sucks, you can't reach Koichi, Josuke is struggling, and you can't do anything about it.

"Hey bro! Me and Josuke still have to finish a fight!" Okuyasu is suddenly shot in the face with tiny bullets. Assuming that the tall guy did this, you can't believe he would do that to his own brother. You yourself have a sibling and you can't imagine hurting them, or even killing them.

"Bastard... he's your brother." The blond man looks down at you.

"You're still awake? Not for long I see. He is an imbecil, his pathetic death doesn't surprise me at all!" Josuke still seeing you awake brings him slight relief, he speaks up though.

"You really don't care if your brother gets caught in the attack?!" Unfortunately, the last thing you remember is Josuke being forced out of the house with Okuyasu.

The next time you wake up you're in a room with Koichi's body on the floor.

"Koichi!" Rushing over you kneel to his body. Looking around you find a cloth to press onto his neck. In hopes of stopping some bleeding.

"Koichi, Y/n."

Josuke seems conflicted, as if he wants to go in be feels like there is a trap. Suddenly Okuyasu shows up behind hand and in one swoosh you and Koichi and brought right to Josuke. Since you were kneeling you just so happen to lose balance and fall into his lap. Oh nooooo... Anyways.

'Aw jeez now is not the time to be flustered. Luckily all my blushing happens on my ears.' You get up and move to the side in order for Josuke to heal Koichi with his stand. You never realized how buff it was, with its mechanical wires and hearts. Wait a minute.

"I can see your stand?!"

"What?!" You're both distracted when Koichi straightens up.

"What happened? Last thing I remember was the fence..."