Chili Pepper Pt. 1

Sorry, I was supposed to post this awhile ago but school made me really busy. I might slay down on posting so I can get ahead with the chapters. Anyways, enjoy!
______________________________

"Y/n? Are you awake?" Jotaro knocking on the door wakes you up.

"God damn..." You slowly get up from your bed still pressing the cloth to your head. Opening the door, you see Jotaro up and ready to go.

"Hi." Jotaro ever so slightly irks with surprise. He scans your room, the destroyed couch and your bleeding head.

"What the hell happened to you?"

"Chili pepper." You say as you walk to your bed, slumping down next to it.

"Chili Pepper?! First Josuke... Now you." You perk up at this.

"Josuke? He's alright, isn't he?" You're clearly worried, you feel a tight pain in your chest.

'There's no way Josukes hurt, he's strong! But he's not invincible, Chili Pepper is really strong...' You clench at your cloth, and shirt. Jotaro just adjusts his hat over his face.

"Yare Yare... He's fine. I can't say the same for you though. Did you properly take care of your wound?"

"...Not really." Jotaro just scoffs, he puts a hand on your shoulder and leads you to the bathroom. Looking around he finds a medical kit.

"Lemme see it." He takes your hand into his, slowly removing the cloth. He starts applying disinfectant.

"We can make sure it doesn't get infected before you reach Josuke." He disinfects it, placing a Band-Aid on it before getting up.

"Now, get ready. We have to get going."

"Where?"

"I can't tell you that." He just walks out. You sigh, you still hurt but not as much.

You quickly shower and get dressed before packing a bookbag. You reach for your phone. But you end up quickly retracting your hand. Opting to leave it instead and quickly duck outside. You and Jotaro take a cab to some random field outside of Morioh.

You have to walk about till you see Okuyasu, Josuke, and Koichi. Okuyasu is screaming at Josuke for something. He stops when he sees Jotaro approaching.

"I told Josuke not to say anything. Talking about Chili pepper in town is too dangerous."

"Mr. Jotaro!"

"That's why I called us here. It won't be able to eavesdrop."

"Okuyasu... I'm pissed off too! The bastard sneaks into our homes, free to steal, and spy in total secret!" You pitch in too.

"Yeah, the bastard got into my hotel room!"

You say while pointing to your forehead. You arms covered in bruises.

"He attacked you too?!" Koichi starts blabbering about his homework going missing.

"No one cares about your homework right now Koichi! That perverts stand could drag anyone on it's bad side into power lines using a damn prank call, the only reason he isn't is because we're around. Don't forget he has the bow and arrow! I can tell you he's growing stronger and we need to find him fast!" Josuke emphasizes his point by moving his index finger while talking.

Looking over Okuyasu is distressed, thinking about chili pepper is putting him on edge.

"How can we do that? Do you have a plan Josuke?"

"I'm guessing that's why we're here right Mr. Jotaro?"

"No... Not quite. I have a stand user that can find Chili peppers stand. He's arriving at the port of Morioh today at noon."